• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

I don't care about the diss track, where the so called additional Quentin Miller reference tracks at. Flex is a clown

Esch

Banned
Where is Danny brehs?

like every other druggie rapper he's done his share of hard work for his career, time to release a lot of half baked projects with bad beats that aren't mastered

UkwXs8a.png

Myggen

I don't think this would work too well.

Where's that album with Alchemist though

El-P could make it work. But yeah, he's probably not the greatest fit for El-P's style.

Been listening to Company Flow recently, reminded me of how fucking great Funcrusher Plus is.

Love the commentary on the cultural impact of the fire emoji in that Weeknd video

I read it as a metaphor for Weeknd attempting to embrace his MJ roots, and his white hipster fanbase wasn't having this commercial shit and start throwing shit at him. "Where are the 7 minute NyQuil songs foh nigga". But shit was just too fire for them to deny its pop power

jayzdualitiessmiliey.jpg

overcast

A person singing with a ton of blue hues surrounding always strikes me as David Lynch like.

Pretty cool video though. Great track.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I cant take this brehs

Drake initially takes the L

Meek had the upper hand now he fucks around and now takes an L with this Hot97 situation

Safaree's prolonged existence further magnetizes more Ls, and for some reason he found it fit to inject himself in the middle of this fuckery instead of waiting until the storm clears.

Hot97 involved themselves, Flex takes an L, then Ebro tries to do damage control and takes an L taking shots at Breakfast Club randomly (less than random at this point, I guess).

Everyone is going underwater.

EDIT: OMG this Ebro thing progressively gets more and more deluded. Dude is so out of touch.

Courage

I don't see how Drake takes the L. Yeah, he was accused by Meek and what not, but at least he responded to him on wax. In order for him to 'lose' this, we'd have to hear Meek's track, which is probably not gonna happen at this point since it looks like he mocked the entire notion of a diss track by trolling on Twitter.

If we heard the other reference tracks Flex has, then I'd be more convinced that Drake isn't contributing much to his music creatively, and that would warrant a L on its own, but we haven't even heard those yet.

In summary, itsfuckingnothing.gif

Fjordson

Ebro saying he was on Apple Music telling people to tune into Hot 97 lol.

Now we got Breakfast Club vs. Hot 97 taking shots. Everyone trying to juice this for some publicity. All feels kinda lame at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom