• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Charged Up is dope as fuck the more I listen to it. Killed Meek w/ a deadpan flow. this sound like some new So Far Gone shit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
worst rtj album confirmed

giphyoaocu.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
how can it be reality if its his opinion?

Despite what our third grade music teacher said, you can actually have wrong opinions. You can have an opinion that the Holocaust wasn't real. You can have an opinion that Obama is a lizard person. You can have an opinion that Ab Soul is a competent rapper after burning enough trees to blot out the sun. It's your right to have bad opinions. That don't change reality none.

Control System is still a good album. It's a shame he disappeared and didn't release anything after though...would have liked to hear that album he did with JMSN.

This is true, he was getting too close to the truth with control system and so the aliens took him and replaced him with a shitty emcee

Making him put out projects so garbage that they make people retroactively shit on his previous career in order to keep us all from the truth

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This is true, he was getting too close to the truth with control system and so the aliens took him and replaced him with a shitty emcee

Making him put out projects so garbage that they make people retroactively shit on his previous career in order to keep us all from the truth

- KRS
- Nas
- Lupe (they got sick of his ass and dropped him back off around Christmas though)
- Ab Soul

Who's next?

i hope next time meek asks for another feature chart-topping verse from the 6god he just sends a quentin miller vocal track lol.

never work with that banshee again. manz tried to beef with him and then gets shut down aye

IrishNinja

worst rtj album confirmed

oh no doubt
k-dot has 1 classic, 2 good/great albums under his belt
great call fam, he's clearly basura tier now

You still haven't repented for your Flab Soul stanning breh.

He sucks now, he didn't always. If you're stanning for him today, hey get rekt by reality. But Control System was a good album, dammit.

we far enough from control system for ya'l to stop fronting like it was some classic shit rite

- KRS
- Nas
- Lupe (they got sick of his ass and dropped him back off around Christmas though)
- Ab Soul

Who's next?

first 2 have legit classics, 2nd 2 wouldn't know them if they found em in a leftover cold war era encyclopedia
stop it five

the idea of kendrick doing some scat-man skibbydedooda raps on a run the jewels album is not really exciting though tbh.

his lyrical content in tpab was incredible and very needed/relevant, a shame that his flow through a lot of it was annoying as hell though. made for an album that I really want to love but can't.

Koozek

Imma come clean, brehs. Listened to DS2 again. Still like the beats more than the vocals. Some pure flames on there.
Also I understand less of what Future is saying than Thugga.

Steez

the idea of kendrick doing some scat-man skibbydedooda raps on a run the jewels album is not really exciting though tbh.

his lyrical content in tpab was incredible and very needed/relevant, a shame that his flow through a lot of it was annoying as hell though. made for an album that I really want to love but can't.

My magic 8 ball is telling me that he won't go all "I" on an El Producto beat.

tumblr_ns6tuqs6jw1upxocso1_540.png

ipQyqsIGka1MJ.gif

Meek taking an L on this one. Pop shit and then fall back because of Drake? Wheelchair Jimmy got you tight and you supposed to be thorough in the streets? lol. He takes an even bigger L if Nicki's got him so cuffed that he apologized if she told him to.

I mean, he may even end up dropping a response after all, but he's already pump-faked us once and missed his moment.

Also, it's a damn tragedy what happened to Soulo.

Honestly at this point I gotta say Meek lost. It's over. For all the shit talk aimed at him, all the attacks on his masculinity, all the hate...Drake kept it 100 and acted like the street dude here. No social media fuckery, no public comments, no trolling. He went to the studio and said his piece.

Compare that to Meek's behavior and it's night and day. He's doing shows, taking shots at Drake while opening up for Nicki lol. He's on Twitter nonstop. He's posting fake songs for RTs. That's corny. Nas literally locked himself in a studio for almost a week to respond to Takeover. Common was in the studio for a couple days to record The Bitch In You.

This nonsense has given Drake room not to respond directly to Meek's diss. Apparently Drake has a serious diss in the can and is waiting for Meek...but unless Meek knocks it out the park why respond? Meek played himself. Why not let him continue playing second fiddle to his girl while failing to go gold.

Nobody is talking about the ghostwriting right now. That's how bad Meek and Flex fucked this up.

Take a L to Drake brehs

Bad omen for hip hop in 2015. Been a great year so far, but now second half gon be flabby and sick. Swish gon drop and its been reworked into an dreamy synthpop album on some Deadwater shit. Gibbs new mixtape got Flab-Soul on every hook cuz of contract negotiations. Souja Boy gon come back with a song everybody hate but can't escape the radio. Birdman gon come out the closet and release a sex tape with Lil' Wayne. Obama gon announce his favorite Nas record was Nastradamus.

Its over ya'll

I'd rather get solo albums before RTJ3. Let t breath...

Doubt Kendrick will be on it regardless. Whereas I'd bet money Nas will be. El-p migh even be doing solo tracks for him too, based on some of his tweets. He's working on something big that isn't RTJ or solo related.

I want an El-p produced Freddie Gibbs album tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom