• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Jaden Smith - Scarface (Video)

A new legend is born
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

we eat!

Courage

I'm just playing, I don't think Meek's diss is gonna be that much better. Unless he had this shit planned from the get go, it's probably gonna sound just as rushed as Drake's, which I actually liked.

Flex in 12 minutes...

You know he gonna waste like an hour before getting to the Meek track lol. Imma head to the track and work out soon, not gonna take an L waiting for Flex to give the people what they expect/want.

Flex in 12 minutes...

You know he gonna waste like an hour before getting to the Meek track lol. Imma head to the track and work out soon, not gonna take an L waiting for Flex to give the people what they expect/want.

I'm slightly concerned he won't be debuting a song at all after flex deleted the picture

frank = wknd
drake > mill
peanut butter > jelly
no1curr @ jaden

i hope i've helped

fixed

It's 1AM here. No way in hell I'm listening to 1h of bombs for a Meek Mill diss track and Flex bullshitting his way out of airing the reference tracks.

What did he say?

Damnit, am I really gonna tune into this...

dude literally said he loves Drake's music and feels let down, and called Drake his hero. I shit you not. Claims he has the Blessings reference track, talks about it...then plays the regular Blessed. lmao

Also said they "might" have something from Meek. sigh...

dude literally said he loves Drake's music and feels let down, and called Drake his hero. I shit you not. Claims he has the Blessings reference track, talks about it...then plays the regular Blessed. lmao

Drizzy Vanilli sent that cease and desist.

itsfuckingnothing.gif

So scust right now.

Fjordson

wtf lol

Just turned on the stream and I'm hearing Fancy now. Man I deserve all the L's for listening to this much Flex over the last few days.

edit: Drake just dropped the explicit CDQ for Right Hand on Apple Connect. Everyone getting their troll on I guess

ya'll know flex teases for like a hour 30, drops bombs for 10 minutes while hyping, then he plays the record for like 10 second before he drops a bomb, starts it over, yells NEW YORK CITY!, and drops another bomb

Even if he got hit with a cease and desist, what the fuck is stopping him from just leaking the track to prove he's telling the truth and give Drake that L? Shit is pathetic.

Fjordson

If the references are real and Flex really did have them, not sure why he bullshitted through two shows without any mention of them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Flex really out here dickriding Drake to try and keep his job?

SMH

We got a Baby interview tomorrow to keep the fuckery combo going tho

If the references exist it's likely he acquired it from someone else. If it leaks there will be no evidence he did it. It could have been the people who sold it to him, or maybe they sold it to someone else who then leaked it. Plausible deniability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom