• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Programming is real breh. first time I heard this BBHMM track I was like this shit trash. After hearing this 100,000 times its "grown on me" like the fungus from The Last of Us.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo this It G Ma Remix is pretty fire. Except for the A$AP Ferg verse, of course, which is somehow worse than the incomprehensive Japanese verse.

Ferg and OG Maco need to do a double album to release alongside Detox.

when was the last time he did an interview?
He did one with Flex w/Rich Gang late 2014/early 2015 IIRC. I remember because Thug never said a thing.

Fjordson

Man I got work to do. Hour on-air and nothing
shaq2.png
will probably play Meek's track now that I closed this shit but whatever

Two Fetty Wap tracks in 15 minutes lol. I'm done, I can't listen to radio like this.
HEY WASSUP, HELLO!

it's catchy though

IME choosy cacs prefer organic hand ground crunchy nut butters (pause) made with shit you've never heard of before

"You bought this PB from the store? Haha. Oh I'm sorry if I offended you its just I tend to grow my own peanuts using Caribbean oiled seeds with Austrian dirt. It really soaks into the peanuts and you can taste the difference from that mass-produced trash. But I mean ya know do you fam
white_mj.png
"

IrishNinja

ive never had organic PB but i mean...id try it
ive also not yet experienced kale because my people tend to have their meetings down by the docks without me

Enjoy your salmonella.

fam i rock that chicken of the sea chunk light (in oil) onna regular, tomorrow is never promised

Sam Sneak ‏@DJSamSneaker 55m55 minutes ago View translation
Patience. 😁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

MMG's DJ

its coming folks

i think everybody fucks with his choruses. the real problem is when he starts rapping, good lord those are some very generic ass verses.

DJ BRAN ‏@DJBRAN 7m7 minutes ago
Ain't nothing on hot97 tonight b

Meek's DJ

won't be listening to Flex ever again. I know who's winning Donkey of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom