• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ether level they said

tumblr_njoa9l9QfZ1tv899yo2_400.gif

this diss track sucks ass. no quotables (compared to the multiples from drake), can barely understand it either. jesus christ, tweet milly is not worthy. only Kendrick can shoot at the 6god

gotta say it is quite disappointing that he didn't come up with the "running through the 6 with my woes" on his own though. but ehhh what a weak comeback.

best thing about listening to this crap was that soundcloud moved on to a chinx drugz track right after.

"ether level" hahahahahaa. drake is about to ja rule him after this.

Nibel

'The new Ether'

Literally all energy and no lyrical substance. All this pompous sound and nothing behind it; the irony is that the reference tracks from Quentin overshadow this. Nothing sticks.

"Platinum this, Platinum that, meanwhile I'm on the cover with a platinum chick" really?

e5YuU.gif

'The new Ether'

Literally all energy and no lyrical substance. All this pompous sound and nothing behind it; the irony is that the reference tracks from Quentin overshadow this. Nothing sticks.

"Platinum this, Platinum that, meanwhile I'm on the cover with a platinum chick" really?

e5YuU.gif

Ether had lyrical substance, come on now.

Lol this was posted like half an hour ago, wat

Better song and more venemous material than what Drizzy brought. It's on Drizzy now, let's see if he actually tries to respond. Didn't expect Swizz to attach his name to some shit like this though, he's usually super neutral.

Yeah he was straight disrespectful.

Courage

I expected more shit on Drake really, but he just rehashed the reference tracks and... him being thirsty for Nicki?

Could have been better.

When did enzo do a 180 on Drake?

nah he's still a fan. he's just woefully wrong about this beef though.

back to back compared to this crap?

1621614-kongregate-sweet-bro-and-hella-jeff-vii.jpg

i'm listening to it again just to give mills the benefit of the doubt but this is really crap. "comin with the same flow" he ethered himself. i wish he rapped this sober so i could understand this.

DominoKid

Lol this was posted like half an hour ago, wat

Better song and more venemous material than what Drizzy brought.
It's on Drizzy now, let's see if he actually tries to respond. Didn't expect Swizz to attach his name to some shit like this though, he's usually super neutral.

buuuuuuuuuullshit nigga.

the only real shit meek said was TI boy pissin on Drake in a movie theater.

Courage

Meek diss was trash. But those reference tracks are a bad look

Are they though? It's hooks and a few bars, not even fully complete verses. They're actual reference tracks, similar to what other rappers get. Pretty overblown tbh.

"this that ja rule shit and 50 Cent"

lmao little did he know what side he might be on. actually probably not, as long as he's engaged to nicki minaj i think she'll carry his relevancy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When did enzo do a 180 on Drake?
When people realized they are not capable of assessing opinions without conforming to preconceived bias. I'm used to it though, every few pages people say contradictory shit.

I still like Drake, that doesn't change the fact that his attempts have been definitively pathetic and supported by wowitsnothing.gif.

I don't even know how this is debatable right now, unless people are really that stuck on riding one side or another for the length of this or that it's been that long since we've had beef of this sort and we're judging off beats or something. Meek didn't have any life ending shit but at least he put some damn substance behind the claims from his side. They were jabs, but saying dude got pissed on, calling out who he outsources his talent to by name is night and day better than Drake saying lol ur girl makes more than you in the most swagless way possible.

When people realized they are not capable of assessing opinions without conforming to preconceived bias. I'm used to it though, every few pages people say contradictory shit.

I still like Drake, that doesn't change the fact that his attempts have been definitively pathetic and supported by wowitsnothing.gif.

I don't even know how this is debatable right now, unless people are really that stuck on riding one side or another for the length of this or that it's been that long since we've had beef of this sort and we're judging off beats or something. Meek didn't have any life ending shit but at least he put some damn substance behind the claims from his side. They were jabs, but saying dude got pissed on, calling out who he outsources his talent to by name is night and day better than Drake saying lol ur girl makes more than you in the most swagless way possible.

Drake lost. He really needs to write his own shit from here on out. Can't believe a word he says. He is 0.
k84VyuY.gif

DominoKid

lil duval ✔
@lilduval
This nigga meek said it ������ (some shit we never told nobody)

psdCRqD.png
iawkz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom