• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fuck 'Sunshine' lyrics by Pusha T. WOW

blackguywipinghisbrow.jpg

OMG so many haters destroyed with this song...

Bow plebians. Jesus PUSHA WE AINT WORTHY

codhand

wun8rpY.gif

Syntsui

I didn't expect this song from him tbh and I don't really know how I feel about it, I will wait for the cdq version.

While his album probably doesn't stack up as a top 10 effort when viewed over the rest of the year, where does Lupe Fiasco's Mural rank among the songs of the year?

Rap Genius posting "exclusive" lyrics before a song comes out is one of the corniness 2015 trends. In fact I hate the entire concept of "BARS" because truth be told people don't care about bars. I've chuckled many times seeing Rob Markman (MTV journalist/Rap Genius guy) tweet "oh man can't wait to read these Jadakiss lyrics." Seriously breh? Seriously? You're so hip hop you read lyrics before you listen to the song huh. Fuckouttahere.

Let me hear the rapper deliver the lyrics in the song, as it's meant to be experienced. And no I don't need to sit down and read lyrics from punchline rappers or coke rap spinners. I'm good fam. This shit is corny. As corny as people talking about "the culture."

Gotta agree PD, if we were gonna be given records in piecemeal form to build hype then give me a skeleton beat or something, don't give me the damn lyrics lol
Inb4 rap-game microtransactions
lol but seriously I agree, the whole posting lyrics first things is pretty weird

Syntsui

Gotta agree PD, if we were gonna be given records in piecemeal form to build hype then give me a skeleton beat or something, don't give me the damn lyrics lol
Inb4 rap-game microtransactions
lol but seriously I agree, the whole posting lyrics first things is pretty weird

Those instagram videos are hype enough.

studyguy

Martin Shkreli Plans To Bail-Out Bobby Shmurda

“I’m a fan and I’m a business man,” he tells DX. “Look, the guy’s going to have to record for me if he comes out. I’ll just come out and say it… I’m not going to do this for free.

“To me, what I’m doing right now in the media,” Shkreli continues, “raising prices, all this shit, believe what you want, but it’s interesting. It gets people talking. At the end of the day, that’s what art is. I don’t know if I can translate the shit into rap or not, but I’ll try… In 500 years, they’re going to talk about rap the same way we talk about Shakespeare. I just want to throw my hat in the ring, that's all. I don’t want to make money.”

Forget whether you think he’s guilty or not, the guy should not be sitting in jail right now. It’s insane. He’s from Brooklyn. I’m from Brooklyn. He deserves a fair trial. He deserves good lawyers. He doesn’t have good lawyers. His label is hanging him out to dry and so I have a conference call tomorrow morning with them (December 15). I’ll show up with $2 million bail money no fucking problem.
Damn

Dance with the devil to get out of hell.
Read the whole interview, it's wild, dude is playing a character for sure with these moves.
tumblr_nepav38YOk1ti7me1o5_250.gif

Shkreli bought to put into motion the most legendary plan ever
Let's Bobby listen to that Wu tape
Bobby straight up steals those lines and releases his own tape forcing Wu to release the tape to the public
Only thing missing is hearing what Ja Rule thinks about this

HiResDes

Innocent Country is such a grower or I'm just such a Quelle Chris stan at this point. I Asked God might be my favorite closer of the year.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
timb-ksk.jpg

Timbo giving us a Christmas present.

KING STAYS KING is a 16 track mixtape that captures the classic “Timbaland” sound with the assistance of new acts who have developed their own signature musical style in 2015. TIMBALAND takes the lead on the entire project’s production. One of the mixtape’s stand out tracks, “Get No Betta” features R&B’s breakout star and Motown signee, Mila J. Mila and TIMBALAND’s chemistry on the track is undeniable and both artists’ styles beautifully blend together. The more unexpected collaborations on the mixtape come from hip-hop’s most interesting and genre bending artists, Young Thug, Blaze, and Rich Homie Quan. The record, “Didn’t Do It” with Young Thug features his trademark hip-hop crooning over brilliant beats from TIMBALAND. The song, “Servin” featuring Blaze, also a single to KING STAYS KING, is one of the hottest tracks on the project, sure to be a fan favorite. To some fans, the most exciting news about KING STAYS KING is that it will feature an unheard track from the late singer, Aaliyah. Through out the entire mixtape, each unforeseen collaboration makes for an extremely cohesive project.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been able to give the world some new music. I’ve spent a lot of time working on this project and I am just looking forward to giving my fans some dope sounds to close out the year,” says TIMBALAND.

Still kind of laughing at Timbo's 180 from basically hating every rapper outchea to working with Thugger Thugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom