• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Coming around on the recent Gibbs release. Good stuff. I think it's hilarious that he put a sound clip from that Nemo Hoes interview thing that Snoop Dogg does on Youtube in one of the tracks.

Nibel

I love how Lupe is reviewing every tweet re: the #ThankYouWhitePerson hashtag
KuGsj.gif

Courage

This Pusha is aight

I thought Timbaland nailed the production on Untouchable but then he makes some shit like the beat on Got Em Covered and reminds me who he is.

Rap features kinda flawless on this.

Not sure how I feel overall, feels kinda... slight? Unsure if I want more, or if I appreciate how taught it all feels.

It wasn't until now that it sunk in that dude lost a lung.

I'm feeling this so far though. I'd love a consistent 18 track album from Push but I think he knows his limits on his own so I'm fine with the length.

I might even like this better than MNIMN (decent album but it could've been far better).

PBY

Banned
It wasn't until now that it sunk in that dude lost a lung.

I'm feeling this so far though. I'd love a consistent 18 track album from Push but I think he knows his limits on his own so I'm fine with the length.

I might even like this better than MNIMN (decent album but it could've been far better).

Kinda feels like a mixtape, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom