• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Let's set cars on fire breh
c79e74cfbbaa735307a5cewu5a.gif

studyguy

Daria

I'm glad Pusha went for a shorter runtime with DBD. A lot of simple hooks and chorus kept things minimalistic. Production is definitely solid throughout the whole tape and his wordplay is always worth listening to. Not a 5/5 album IMO, maybe not even AOTY. I might be biased but I keep hearing Kanye inspiration from The College Dropout and 808 era throughout this album.

Judge: Submitting cold water for urine test and breaking travel restrictions considered “technical violation” of probation.
— Bobby Allyn (@BobbyAllyn)

Meek Mill apologizes to DA for making a rap about her. “It was immature. I think it was me being emotional."
— Bobby Allyn (@BobbyAllyn)

Fucking lol

Keep taking those L's Meek...

DominoKid

One lighter moment in the courtroom came when Meek's attorney asked him to talk about his "nomination" for the song he did on the "Creed" soundtrack. The D.A. quickly interrupted and said, "He's in consideration! He's not nominated." Several people in the court reacted out loud, including one who yelled, "Hater!"

giphy.gif

wtf grammy consideration gotta do with criminal proceedings? breh must've let his barber be his lawyer too.

ARK322

Neo Member
Where does the new Push fall on the eghck spectrum? For reference, Nosetalgia had maximum eghck, while the shitty song with Kelly Rowland had no eghck.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Forever and a Day is a top 5 Gibbs track.

Yeah, it is good. I'm mostly impressed by Gibbs ability (and willingness), to switch up his approach and even match his melody to the track. I feel like there aren't a lot of people in the game who are willing to experiment and change what they know. It's really refreshing and it adds a lot... I don't think every song on this album is a knock out, but the ones that do hit are really great.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
retribution is fire but this Push album wont have any shelf life.

edit: sunshine is heat too. kanye phoned in his lines on mpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom