• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Lil Ugly Mane has had a really good year. He can just randomly throw something up on bandcamp and it's dope. Third Side of Tape and the Nickelus F project were good also.

Reckoner

Now that it's time to think about everyone's favorites of 2015, I've just picked my top "secretly" hip-hop track of the year.
Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach

It's so exotic and moody. The melancholic vocals, beat and the thrumming sub bass... It's probably up there with Summertime for me.

Tokubetsu

Now that it's time to think about everyone's favorites of 2015, I've just picked my top "secretly" hip-hop track of the year.
Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach

It's so exotic and moody. The melancholic vocals, beat and the thrumming sub bass... It's probably up there with Summertime for me.

Salvatore and Misunderstood cover off that album for me.

yeah when did this lil ugly mane album come out? it's really damn good. abrasive production (except the later few tracks, that sounds like it belongs on a blu album)

RPS37

Anyone listen to this yet besides me?
Sylvan-LaCue-Evangeline-EP.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/sylvanlacue/sets/sylvan-lacue-x-fortune/s-1OA7H

Courage

new lil ugly mane is ight, his pen game fell off imo he jumped the shark to total cornball

Yeah the lyricism is the only thing that's holding me back from loving it. Plus that text to speech shit at the end of Collapse And Appear is corny af.

With that said, the production is fantastic. Leonard's Lake in particular is one of my favorite tracks of the year.

eXtv

Banned
I don't see what's corny about the lyrics, honestly. They're quite poetic.

I liked the T2S interlude too. Very "Fitter, Happier". Thought it was effective.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Everybody hates Young Thug until they actually listen to him.

The more intoxicated you are the better he gets too its great

Young Thug is AMAAZING if you've had a few drinks, or if sitting at home and lighting one up. On a side note, if anyone has seen the comments on his mixtape releases, dude has some of sourest haters ever, haha. But it is funny when you see comments like "I hate Thug but this shit bumpin"
Even Young Thug haters fuck with Young Thug.

BlackJace

3 projects from Lupe in 2016.
Hoping at least 2 will be good, I loved Pharaoh Height and the experimentation he was doing with different sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom