• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

I need a youtube link for this pls :(
https://youtu.be/_ZTYgq4EoRo

1SkZFYZ.gif

IrishNinja

courage when we do L of the year award it's gonna be between meek, tyga & you for this thread fam

take that take that take that

Look, I got beef with like a hundred children
Niggas with pink suits (faggot) tryna get cute

...And since you infatuated with saying that gay shit
Yes you was kissing my dick when you was kissing that bitch

good points guise

Miss the point entirely brehs

Then again if you champion Ether, that's not uncommon

Courage

Of course not, I love things I can no longer tolerate.

Don't you?
0I74tSC.png

A diss track can accomplish its intended purpose and still not be something you wanna listen to, when all's said and done. Unless I'm relistening to Stillmatic or something, I wouldn't play that track. Takeover, at least, only dedicates one verse to Nas and has the production to compensate for it.

Daria

Really though, without combing through my hard drive some that come to mind are

- Riff Raff's music (some of it, anyway, can't defend all of this)
- Yung Lean's stuff
- Yelawolf's Trunk Muzik Returns (which I think is a legitimately great tape)
- The Game's Jesus Piece was a dope album that people just pushed past (especially with all those bonus tracks attached)
- Big Boi's Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors got a middling reception, I thought it was good

1. I don't care for a majority of Riff Raff's music but I am a witness to what he can do in a club and it's bonkers. Maybe it was the age of the crowd, the intoxication levels or whatever, but TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ had that place rocking.

2. Lean is underrated IMO, he has a signature style and sound which you can recognize without really much uncertainty. Ginseng Strip 2002, Kyoto, Ghosttown, Hurt . His feature least is too long to list.

3. Yelawolf has that Eminem influence for sure but his southern twist is what draws me to him more and I would think it's the same for others. I've personally have spent more time with the original Trunk Muzik 0-60 which can be argued as a solid tape.

4. The Game was losing at the time iirc, nobody really wanted that album to succeed or thought it would be anything mentionable. I'm just going to agree with you on that.

5. I'll be honest and admit I haven't listened to a lot of solo Big Boi after Speakerboxxx but that was one hell of a joint album IMO. I know I would recognize some of his singles from his other tapes if I heard them but I was never personally a big fan. My brother introduced me to older Outkast and I enjoyed it. But like I said, it trailed off for a while after certain releases.

I'm guessing the beef fuckery delayed the Jay Rock news...but releasing another Kendrick video before his new just seems dumb lol.

Video is dope as fuck tho. dat ass....

IrishNinja

is YT still taking down Run the Jewels radio? shit still has me bummed

... I actually cringe looking at those 👍

swagerless ilk with no love for comics...aint nobody got time for that

[ ] lazy
[ ] uninspired
[ ] no Doom comic
[x] all of the above

well, shit

...not falling for it this time chedars

Status