• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

fVJF5IP.gif

RP912

Banned
The irony when Meek can't even do a fucking diss track without mentioning the stress of having money. What a goddamn weirdo...

Nibel

Good to see the GAF-Hop goons are hungry for that new Frank as well. This silence will make the moment when it drops more better, but it is also frustrating to a certain degree

waving that white flag

On an island that is shaped like a L
(population: Tyga)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Good to see the GAF-Hop goons are hungry for that new Frank as well. This silence will make the moment when it drops more better, but it is also frustrating to a certain degree

On an island that is shaped like a L
(population: Tyga)
I just hope it's not unpasteurized doo doo butter.

RP912

Banned
How you going to let What a Burger and a politician shit on you though...UPS needs package handlers around this time Meek.

injurai

Banned
Meek keeps trying to do this whole snitch thing too. He really thinks he's 50 Cent incarnate.

Even if Drake did use a ghostwriter to some extent, Meek is just essentially snitching and slandering a fellow black artist for doing what many many white artists do in the industry. Hypocritical and petty.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's like, fuck Meek for making me take Drake's side in anything. Shit is making me question everything I thought about life.

Nibel

It's like, fuck Meek for making me take Drake's side in anything. Shit is making me question everything I thought about life.

Can't be worse than stanning for Meek breh *looks at OT thread* scust

Besides, don't forget that there is a full album coming this year that will give you enough room to slap Papi again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom