• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be worse than stanning for Meek breh *looks at OT thread* scust

Besides, don't forget that there is a full album coming this year that will give you enough room to slap Papi again

7mflG6q.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
waving that white flag
B grade damage control.

Just like I said before though, even if the diss was ether people would be riding Drake just as hard. Social media not really judging, just riding the closest dick, and that's a losing battle for Meek in any context.

Courage

B grade damage control.

Just like I said before though, even if the diss was ether people would be riding Drake just as hard. Social media not really judging, just riding the closest dick, and that's a losing battle for Meek in any context.
I agree that people would still have a bias for Drake but I don't think it'd be the straight up clowning we saw last night. Everyone took a shot at Meek, it was ridiculous.

Crud

Banned
Behind the clowning there is hurt. Drake a fraud. You know. All the clowning he still had somebody write his best lines on his latest album. He can't be trusted dude fake, sucka mc. Wack.

Esch

Banned
B grade damage control.

But we all knew that this was a mismatch from the outset. Meek Mill was riding his A6M Zero fighter plane right into a social media battlecruiser manned by white girls, the entire nation of Canada, anyone missing a father figure. He was committing seppuku, he should have known that.

There was no way he could have won, period, ever. Even if he had completely exposed Drake's entire song writing process.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I agree that people would still have a bias for Drake but I don't think it'd be the straight up clowning we saw last night. Everyone took a shot at Meek, it was ridiculous.
It was exacerbated by the wait and anticipation, which is Meek's fault. Corporations had enough time to contract out jokes to comedians, pay them for their services then all go out on vacation together in that time.

You guys been peeping those SpaceGhostPurrp Drake diss tracks?? 🔥💯💯💯😂
Arguably the biggest L to come from all of this.

They even tried to reference him on Hot97 and nobody could get his name right lmao

Fjordson

Drake heads should definitely check out the Roy Woods EP, he's another Drake like OVO signee, but he carries a melody more in a fashion similar to Post Malone....SUPER WAVY
Liking this. He has potential.

Feeling the Unleashed track a lot for some reason.

Nibel

Drake heads should definitely check out the Roy Woods EP, he's another Drake like OVO signee, but he carries a melody more in a fashion similar to Post Malone....SUPER WAVY

Yeah, I fucks with him. Good stuff, getting loooooow-key Abel vibes from his voice

Majid Jordan, Party, Roy.. lots of singers on there

Fjordson

Frank gonna drop his album at 11:59 tonight. Don't worry.

Wow man. J. Cole and Kendrick both with huge W's. Didn't expect either of them to go platinum tbh.
PD already mentioned it, but Kendrick doing
that with no major radio tracks is impressive. And the album wasn't the most accessible thing either. Didn't just copy GKMC's formula, which he could have easily done.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PD already mentioned it, but Kendrick doing
that with no major radio tracks is impressive. And the album wasn't the most accessible thing either. Didn't just copy GKMC's formula, which he could have easily done.
Cole doesn't have any major radio records either, but they both received shitloads of promo from different opportunities, Kendrick especially. Cole's numbers are way more impressive than TPAB, which had a slow run especially after breaking Spotify records.

Fjordson

Cole doesn't have any major radio records either, but they both received shitloads of promo from different opportunities, Kendrick especially. Cole's numbers are way more impressive than TPAB, which had a slow run especially after breaking Spotify records.
True. Cole doing work also. I guess I'm just impressed Kendrick's change up from GKMC's style still landed like it did.

edit: damn this thread in off-topic about smileys is pretty funny http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087761

IrishNinja

only in sales-age would ya'll compare forest drive or whatever to TPAB

Ether don't bump in the whip. In 2015 that's all that really matters.

you wouldn't bump most of the top 10 diss tracks in your whip unless you're really weird either way tho

Jay cried on his born day, his mum made him apologise, Dame said they took that L. God's Son killed the squad.

for real, definition of victory

Can you guys imagine if social media was as relevant back then as it was now when some of the past hip hop beefs were going on??

The memes would be legendary.

closest we have are shots taken by source/radio dudes, but yeah this would've been amazing

stay safe for the blue moon brehs
Listen to summertime '06 and dr yen lo

best advice yet, thanks bruh

Think "Gay-Z and Cock-a-fella Records" are good disses as a grown man in 2015 brehs

I mean I'll admit Nas won as much as anyone else, but the homophobia in that song hasn't aged well

You's the fag model for Karl Kani, Esco ads
Went from Nasty Nas to Esco's trash

Look, I got beef with like a hundred children
Niggas with pink suits (faggot) tryna get cute

...And since you infatuated with saying that gay shit
Yes you was kissing my dick when you was kissing that bitch

good points guise

Good to see the GAF-Hop goons are hungry for that new Frank as well.

wkend & clones have not filled the void, let it be known

Meek is a couple years away from reading battle raps off a notebook.

i mean, he's gotta at least try to snatch the mic of a legend's arm first

There was no way he could have won, period, ever. Even if he had completely exposed Drake's entire song writing process.

true, but if it was dope? at least he'd have corners like this one acknowledging it, for what that's worth. coli, KTT & whatever would have people calling out the dickriding if he really brought it..but he doesnt even get that.

for real though, all the stillmatic beats are tinny huh fam

Nibel

Aight, almost only an hour left and then July 2015 ends here in Germany. Brehs, this was the most loaded months in a long time and this ride has been hilarious. Historic. Monumental. The daily fuckery was incredible.

See you on the other side

IrishNinja

who shot ya, hit em up and real muthaphukin g's all bump in the whip tbh.

okay, but how bout no vasoline? ripper strikes back? i dunno, nail in the coffin, truth, callin out names, how ya like me now, checkmate, dollaz & sense, bitch in yoo etc...i mean you can bump dre day & others but some of those, while amazing diss tracks, really weren't made for riding around town unless you're in that mood/kind've a weirdo i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom