• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Dre giving us the follow up to 2001 tomorrow. Whew.

plz dre

Em keeping his word
mjcry1.png

pls don't let em on the album

The only Dre beat Eminem has really done justice in the last 10 years is Deja Vu. He wasted so much dope Dre production during those Relapse years.

You do know it's been a while since he was on a Dre beat. He had only one on Recovery(2 if you count the bonus tracks) and none on MMLP2. It's okay he'll be on the Dre Album and you all will hate. Doesn't really matter in the thick of things

Vorheez

My Darling was dope. I went back and listened to Relapse again to make sure it wasn't just my memory of the album that I liked, and nope, still like the album. Just a fun, catchy album with tight production.

Really looking forward to that Dre album dropping.

IrishNinja

Oh yeah I forget the internet hates Em.

It's okay he'll be on the Dre Album and you all will hate. Doesn't really matter in the thick of things

if the internet was a monolithic entity, by & large it dickrode em for the first half of his career and woke the fuck up when he mostly shat up the 2nd half

like, as a Wu stan? the internet doesn't "hate" on them; their group efforts since the early aughts have seemingly only gotten worse & further reminded people of their once greatness. as said stan, can i still find bits/tracks here & there to be enjoyable? no doubt, but they fell the fuck off years ago; no reason to cry about it or attempt to deny it when people bring it up.

Detox

Dre been in the lab with a pen and a pad, just plotting how to sit on the board of the most valuable company in history. Now he's ready.

We about to eat. West coast won 2015.

i'm really excited for that straight outta compton movie tbh. hoping we get some of those detox sessions beats that dre worked with quik and a bunch of others on in the soundtrack. we'll see how it is, movie looking tight tho.

I really wanna get hyped for that Dre album but I just know that Slaughterhouse managed to get on it somehow
c0wFV8m.png

aww that'd be some garbage. fearing the worst with the eminem and slaughterhouse features.

funnily enough 10 or more years ago i think an eminem/dre collaboration would be really exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom