• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurts to say this but aside from a few tracks I vastly prefer his freestyles over his album. Los doesn't know the first thing about writing songs.

edit: this is tangentially related at best, but wow at some of the responses in the Mafia 3 reveal thread related to the protagonist being black. Somewhat reminiscent of talk about "relating" to CJ when GTA: San Andreas was revealed.

8yXtQyY.png

not again

Courage or Cheddahz

8yXtQyY.png
8yXtQyY.png
8yXtQyY.png

damn.png
damn.png
damn.png

edit: this is tangentially related at best, but wow at some of the responses in the Mafia 3 reveal thread related to the protagonist being black. Somewhat reminiscent of talk about "relating" to CJ when GTA: San Andreas was revealed.

Shit is getting so old smh they basically explain the situation in the trailer and people still flip flop because it doesn't ft their idea.

the irony of a pitchfork employee talking about the internet's ability to exert authority and nullify notions of authenticity

and other people having a constructed identity

a publication filled with holier than thou neckbeards that probably started listening to rap in 2008 and got beat up for wearing Animal Collective teeshirts

1vhTr62.gif

You should write reviews of music reviews.

So North West's babysitter made a track...shitting on own his labelhead and mates?

For what I have no fuckin clue

See I fucks with Cyhi, but homie needs to fall the fuck back. People are only really checking for his rhymes if they come out of Ye's mouth right now.

CyHi just sounds.. hurt. like a neglected child.

Kanye too busy helping Sean/Pusha(?), making his own album, being a father.. forgot about lil Cyhi :(

Courage

CyHi just sounds.. hurt. like a neglected child.

Kanye too busy helping Sean/Pusha(?), making his own album, being a father.. forgot about lil Cyhi :(

Considering Cyhi has helped him out throughout the years, you'd think he'd be able to return the favor.

It does seem like career suicide though, which makes me think it's a concept track and maybe Kanye knows about it.

Consequence
CyHi

Big Sean
Travis $cott

Pray for Enzo yall. Those next two gonna be tough.

Remember Mr Hudson?

The way he toys with human beings until he tires of them, the opulent lifestyle, the homosexual undercurrents...Kanye is basically Dickie from The Talented Mr. Ripley.

overcast

Jesus Christ PD, hahaha.

You guys think Kanye's album is still gonna be tailor made for summer BBQ's even though summer is over? 🌚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom