• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ye bout to drop a weedplate just like kendrick then.

aq9641H.gif

domino pls

macklemore kissed his butt and sent him a freaking apology letter for winning an award (that was really stupid of him tbh) i dunno how there's a beef there.

The stupid thing was putting it on Insta for everyone to see.

Dereck

I don't believe that Jay Rock is dropping anything this year.

Shit, Jay Rock might even drop some These Days tier shit.

Nah, Macklemore's on that nonviolent "I'm just here to make music man fuck that other shit" tip.

He wouldn't hurt a fly on wax.

And there wouldn't be any reason for him to do so anyway. He's about like Em in that he has a very loyal (although much smaller) segment of fans that fuck with him, and a very rigid segment of fans that don't and he could never hope of winning over.

He should just keep chasing that casual money and stay out of bullshit

The stupid thing was putting it on Insta for everyone to see.

nope. the stupid thing was the entire act itself.

who actually apologizes to a nominee for winning an award. at most you acknowledge them in your acceptance speech or something. it was corny, have some self respect macklemore.

that Cyhi track would have been pretty good without the MMLP-ass sound effects and the guy pretending people have been asking Cyhi for an album

IrishNinja

Who cares what Kanye ends up doing, you're all going to praise it anyways

MBDTF2 confirmed

At this point Kanye's best play would be to just make another Dark Fantasy type record. Lots of collabs, instruments, etc. I would hope that he recognizes now that no one wants an album full of trap shit from him. He's not that type of rappers, and his ghostwriters aren't good enough to make that interesting. Nor would such an album do anything innovative or interesting.

true but that modern Hov influence too skrong

Damn Ye bout to drop a weedplate just like kendrick then.

that's your bad for trynna eat KFC off fine china my dude

Daria

is it just me or does listening to ignorant trap gang music make you feel better too? mostly after having to deal with people in the regular OT

is it just me or does listening to ignorant trap gang music make you feel better too? mostly after having to deal with people in the regular OT

every now and then OT gets one of "those" threads that just makes me want to dip from GAF for good

protip: don't go into that Nanking thread

Eos

All Day needs to be reworked (needs more energy/Kendrick remix?) or left off. Only One probably won't make the album either. Wolves is the best song of the 3, shit is dope.

and you never post anything above a 2, but such is life
full

Eos

Tracks like this one will automatically make the album 7.8.

Why folks doubt the TDE gang in here? These Dayz was the only "dud" that came out of that squad...
Their management is shit. Whenever they have some momentum, they almost always end up killing it. How they handled the release of TPAB is a perfect example. Another one would be how they're currently handling jay rocks album.

Money Trees Deuce is dope and Gumbo was cool too. I don't expect a GKMC level album but it will be fine.

Why folks doubt the TDE gang in here? These Dayz was the only "dud" that came out of that squad...

I honestly don't blame you for forgetting about Oxymoron.

Fjordson

Tracks like this one will automatically make the album 7.8.

Seems like management is a bit of a mess.

And haven't loved anything outside of Cilvia Demo tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom