• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Not bad, just like most of T.I.'s recent stuff, extremely forgettable. Her look will make sure she goes platinum though.

Eh, I'm not expecting The Greatest Female Emcee Ever from Iggy, but she's got a decent flow (better than other chicks in the game right now...*cough*) and this song will definitely be hot in the clubs.

PBY

Banned
I love DJ Khaled, and his last album was awesome... but this song is weak. I'll still like hearing it when im out tho

//B1G

Banned
Beat is sick but you are smoking copious amounts of crack. Second dude is complete garbage. Shouldn't let his ass anywhere near a microphone.

huh? nah dude, he rides the beat like the og's of memphis used to... exactly how i'd want that sample to be spit over
"lord infamous shit, shoutout to three 6" he's just honoring the source material like it should be done

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
huh? nah dude, he rides the beat like the og's of memphis used to... exactly how i'd want that sample to be spit over
"lord infamous shit, shoutout to three 6" he's just honoring the source material like it should be done

If by riding the beat you mean he barely hangs on as he drops 5th grade quality lyrics with the most underwhelming flow I've heard in a long time. Sounds like a "slow" kid trying to read lyrics off a cue card.

Tokubetsu

If by riding the beat you mean he barely hangs on as he drops 5th grade quality lyrics with the most underwhelming flow I've heard in a long time. Sounds like a "slow" kid trying to read lyrics off a cue card.

I think you're describing the first retard.

siddx

See now I know you're on something. Are you on medication Siddx? Did you forget to take them today? Self-medicating perhaps?

I'm on good taste pills. I keep meaning to share with the rest of gaf. But I don't think it would help.

siddx

If you were on goodtaste pills you'd realize that the first guy is way worse than the second.

You are incorrect. Being so wrong about things must be a terrible terrible burden. I still love you though.

siddx

I am fully aware that many of you have terrible taste. I understand and still accept you.

siddx

Fruits are very good for you. Too much can cause runny shits though.

I like plums. And grapes. But I miss snakefruit. Delicious snakefruit. And I used to eat unripe mangoes with salt and lime juice until I shit death. Death was shat.

filler

Banned

mickey-mouse-bullshit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom