• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That new Saigon album is...not bad. I'm not a big fan of his and didn't like Greatest story 1 but this one is pretty solid.

Curiousity finally pushed me to pick up that Meek Mill. Some great production, but man his voice kills me. It's so grating, so obnoxious.

G40062%20Robust%20-%20Fillin%20In%20The%20Potholes.jpg

http://galapagos4.com/release_view.php?release_id=152

Ya need this for your soul. Listen to track two and on(at the link)Dat "All I do" track, dat beat!

Not sure if this was posted or not, but solid record right here......Is on that Snowgoons feel.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009Y8IDCQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Grzi

That new Saigon album is...not bad. I'm not a big fan of his and didn't like Greatest story 1 but this one is pretty solid.

It's crap.
It sounds like a D-Tier New York hip-hop album from 2005, a mixtape released by Papoose's weed carrier or some shit.

siddx

It's crap.
It sounds like a D-Tier New York hip-hop album from 2005, a mixtape released by Papoose's weed carrier or some shit.

Not really. The first one did, because it was pretty much that. This one is a little more modern. It's not going to make my top 10, or even top 40. But it's better than I expected.

Recon

Banned
Why didn't Saigon release an album when he was on Entourage? Did he get label fucked? Because that was a huge waisted opportunity.

Edit: on a weird note, I think I like this Meek Mill album almost as much as GKMC...I definitely like the production more...

RJT

Fuck Kanye, ranking Ace's mixes should be GAF-HOP's main cycle!

Luda > Outkast > Death Row > WCW6 (the Pac mix, I'm not sure if this is the correct #) > Eminem > all

WCW13 could top Eminem, still haven't heard Bun B or Busta. I need to relisten to the Cube WCW mix, I remember that being pretty great too.

siddx

Favorites in no order

Ignorant 15
Ignorant 17
Poppy1
Oldskool2
WCW9
WCW5
WCW13
wildingout

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Ace Cycle

Swizzy
Mannie
Deathrow
DreDay
Kanye
Eminem
OutKast
Busta - still new, was hype as fuck then Nicki came on...wtf lol

Why didn't Saigon release an album when he was on Entourage? Did he get label fucked? Because that was a huge waisted opportunity.

Edit: on a weird note, I think I like this Meek Mill album almost as much as GKMC...I definitely like the production more...

Yes, that was unfortunately the whole point.(him getting screwed) Which is just stupid as hell.

Detox

Quik mix is dope as fuck, Quik got that certain funk in all his beats that makes that mix special.

Macca some of the text gets jumbled up on the site and I can't click the little button on the line to move the track forward it just picks up an image.

Recon

Banned
Yes, that was unfortunately the whole point.(him getting screwed) Which is just stupid as hell.

That's unfortunate, I remember liking the snippets they played on the show. I listened to his album, but it was way past the point of me caring about him, plus it wasn't that good...

mooooose

Fraud's production from 08 to now has only just gotten better. Fuck even from 2010.

French killed it. Great fucking beat. Does Fraud do wrong?

T Dollarz

I loved the singles. Blue Sky and Ghetto Dreams were SOTY contenders for me.

Agreed, but I think the album overall was a disappoint. Did not live up to the singles, as those turned out to be the best songs by far.

Edit: I don't know what I was thinking, I just realized that's essentially what you just said lol

Esch

Banned
Fraud's production from 08 to now has only just gotten better. Fuck even from 2010.

French killed it. Great fucking beat. Does Fraud do wrong?

i like how much he has diversified his bonds; Mayhem Lauren 2012 LP really showed that off.

edit that autotune kinda ruins that song though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom