• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
We just kids with fuckin' guns, big fuckin' guns
Favorite track out right now. Can't enough of it. Both Skeme and Q go in, the beat is sinister and yet bangs, and the hook is catchy as fuck.

Future exemplifies everything that is shit about rap. We need garbage no talent rappers like him and soulja boy to remind us just how bad rap can get and to avoid it at all costs.
Plus they make it easier to like Gucci and Flocka since they seem like brilliant fucking musicians in comparison.

WCW 13 gets bang from myself on a regular!

Also has anyone heard of a cat named Disko?

Favorite track out right now. Can't enough of it. Both Skeme and Q go in, the beat is sinister and yet bangs, and the hook is catchy as fuck.

Future exemplifies everything that is shit about rap. We need garbage no talent rappers like him and soulja boy to remind us just how bad rap can get and to avoid it at all costs.
Plus they make it easier to like Gucci and Flocka since they seem like brilliant fucking musicians in comparison.

I agree with all of this and agree with ace about his wcw mix. One of my faves.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
has that Skeme album dropped yet? Kidz With Gunz is a pretty fucking awesome track that I haven't listend too enough.

cashman

Banned
Never actually filled out the questionnaire before

Musical Taste:

Pick a coast to rep: Most of the new acts I've been listening to have been from the west
Favourite Artist: I stan for blu
Best feature killer
Favourite album: My non illmatic answer is Below the Heavens
What's in your playlist?Currently: gkmc, live love asap, shad: TSOL, but I've been mostly listening to some old rock, and indie tronica

GAF-Hop Discusses:
Rank Kanye's albums CD>WTT>Graduation. Haven't heard the others
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost): RZA
Illmatic > Nas' whole life?kinda. But I haven't explored a lot of nas outside It was written and Life is good
Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production?: This was about Life is good right? If so yeah I thought it was good.
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef? Nas lost
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion: Biggie, but I don't feel too strongly about either of them
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged? MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS
Pick an era of Eminem: Don't really care too much for Em. But I'd rather listen to having fun Em than angry Em.

Cudder

His sold out tour, and NYC show, say otherwise.

As does last weekend, in clubs and parties.

And the radio, such as Hot 97 playing Fuckin Problems daily.

He's good.

Sold out tour? He had to cancel one of his dates, and I can still buy tickets for all of the remaining days he has on tour.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I know right? Most of my friends are shocked when I tell them I don't listen to a lot of Kanye's music. I should work on this.

Just listen to Late Registration and don't bother with the rest. 808's and MDTMNTINAHALFSHELLTURTLEPOWER are complete shit. Cruel Summer too outside of mercy and clique.

Recon

Banned
808's is like the baddest bitch just coming into your room naked, without saying a word, and giving you the best night you ever had. Then posters like siddx get jealous and wonder why she chose you instead of him. Then they start making vicious rumors that she was a 5, and not the dime piece you know you smashed.But she a slut, and will eventually come into Siddx's room, and then he will see the light.

TangMeng

I'm hoping Born Sinner is a mixtape lord knows we don't need another Sideline Story anytime soon.

And New God Flow is by the best thing on Cruel Summer.

IrishNinja

maaan spotify has some Genleman's Jack thing going down here in early december, yeah? with Shock G, Scarface & some others - marked "invite only" (no price on the site), went to RSVP and it says they need to email and text you to register...this muhfugga wants to get me on a spam list before saying how much these tickets are? fuckouttahere

Blackace

Just listen to Late Registration and don't bother with the rest. 808's and MDTMNTINAHALFSHELLTURTLEPOWER are complete shit. Cruel Summer too outside of mercy and clique.

to the world is dope too

Blackace

OT5 isn't even finished yet.

Also, they should change

"45-47 Socks and Sandals: Blackace"

to

"45-47 Uncle Drew: Blackace"

Just saw this post but..

I should change CRS to Uncle Drew..

Nibel

311204_295636650552642_1382085198_n.jpg

overcast

Between that and the batman one, Kanye has made me laugh twice this week. I mean, it's no super offensive just wtf worthy. Anything with kanye tends to be pretty funny.

I haven't listened to skeme or Exquire after being excited for both.

T Dollarz

Between that and the batman one, Kanye has made me laugh twice this week. I mean, it's no super offensive just wtf worthy. Anything with kanye tends to be pretty funny.

I haven't listened to skeme or Exquire after being excited for both.

First two things I'm listening to tomorrow.

Finally gave the Meek Mill "Dreams and Nightmares" album a listen and wow, I was sleeping. It's pretty tight. Sounds WAY better than 90% of other MMG shit. Good mix of sound between bangers and otherwise. Some songs are better than others, has its highs and lows. Score wise I'm looking at the 7-8 range. Definitely gonna be on my playlist the rest of the year.

Nibel

Got a light skinned friend who looks like Michael Jackson

Got a dark skinned friend who looks like Michael Jackson

Had French Montana, Juicy J & Project Pat - Cocaine Mafia on my computer and realized I never listened to it....wow these beats. shit fucking bangs.

IrishNinja

yeah that's way better than yeezy's batman

also ace you almost had me fucked up with that nicki bit at the end of the busta mix, haha
i'm like "did maccas get a hold of this shit or what"

Blackace

yeah that's way better than yeezy's batman

also ace you almost had me fucked up with that nicki bit at the end of the busta mix, haha
i'm like "did maccas get a hold of this shit or what"

That was for Siddx

Macca

smh yeah its just disruptive, the #jesuspiece and shitty artists talk and all that. Its a tired ass gimmick
Fuck you.

#JesusPiece

E-40 and Too Short Function music bangs, but it's not amazing. Good for what it tries to be, but nothing totally memorable.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fuck you.

#JesusPiece

E-40 and Too Short Function music bangs, but it's not amazing. Good for what it tries to be, but nothing totally memorable.

Yeah, It's very repetitive. Some great tracks but a lot of shit that sounds generic and dull. I was hoping they'd go for a slightly different sound but it feels like they took beats left over from block brochure and had too short add some verses. But yeah, still a few bangers on there.

PS I added a description for Bun B, now go get that busta mix up on the site.

Macca

YEEEES. Fucking Ace man. Got me with that Snapbacks and Tattoos, now this. Fuck.

Shoutouts to Hires for reppin this skeme too. And whoever else would! i see you, just can't member.

Blackace

Yeah, It's very repetitive. Some great tracks but a lot of shit that sounds generic and dull. I was hoping they'd go for a slightly different sound but it feels like they took beats left over from block brochure and had too short add some verses. But yeah, still a few bangers on there.

Epic!

Macca

Done. Gotta step up my tag game tho. Got halo 4 now, but I'll do my best.

Goddamn, that Bun B mix is fuckin amazing tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom