• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace. Ace.

What was up with that Minaj outro on the Busta mix? WHY?!?
Because Busta destroyed it

And it fit the mix almost perfectly
And Nicki's verse is decent in that song

Hope that helped

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Because Busta destroyed it

And it fit the mix almost perfectly
And Nicki's verse is decent in that song

Hope that helped

Here I am, grooving to Scenario thinking "What the hell happened to Brown, wonder if that McDonald's is treating the dude right" then Nicki comes on. I almost wrecked my car.

Busta did kill it though. He usually does. Except on Year of the Dragon.

Blackace

Here I am, grooving to Scenario thinking "What the hell happened to Brown, wonder if that McDonald's is treating the dude right" then Nicki comes on. I almost wrecked my car.

Busta did kill it though. He usually does. Except on Year of the Dragon.
I don't think the song is that horrible outside the mastering ugh

Also it was a gift to Siddx

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't think the song is that horrible outside the mastering ugh

Also it was a gift to Siddx

she sounded like she was sitting on a 14 inch vibrator with the speed turned up to maximum the entire time.
or maybe busta was ODBing her in the booth while she "rapped". It wouldn't surprise me considering she likely fucked a lot of industry dudes to get where she is. Like an uglier and less talented Trina.

Blackace

Has he posted since he listened to the mix? I think he might be dead. Or he might have gone on a murderous rampage.
Sure he has

He has been serenaded by the muse

Edit:see?

Blackace

I dont ever think about Dem Franchise Boyz, ever. Until you posted that, now I continue to forget.
Its funny because the franchise Boyz were just bootleg D4L

cryptic

Fuck the wack rap, anyone hear the new onyx? Shit hurts my heart that first verse is so true without pushing me to change religions like immortal technique.

HiResDes

Fuck the wack rap, anyone hear the new onyx? Shit hurts my heart that first verse is so true without pushing me to change religions like immortal technique.

I think we need to add a new age tier to PD's quote, Melle Mel's weed carrier status.

Ace that Busta Mix

t21MR.gif
= great stuff

Man hard to realize how long Busta has been in the game.. Junior high years, yikes!!!

WanderingWind

And unlike most of rappers from that day, he can still kill just about anybody on a track. There is no rapper less underrated than Busta Rhymes.

Blackace

And unlike most of rappers from that day, he can still kill just about anybody on a track. There is no rapper less underrated than Busta Rhymes.

I still think Luda is the "if you feature me on your song it is no longer your song" king, but Busta is a close second.

It's funny that they both can't make a proper album

WanderingWind

I still think Luda is the "if you feature me on your song it is no longer your song" king, but Busta is a close second.

It's funny that they both can't make a proper album

I think they're A1 and 1A. I prefer Busta, but that's because I've been a fan of his before I was really into rap.

But, the Big Bang was an excellent record. Pretty much the only one out of his, admittedly.

Blackace

I think they're A1 and 1A. I prefer Busta, but that's because I've been a fan of his before I was really into rap.

But, the Big Bang was an excellent record. Pretty much the only one out of his, admittedly.
For me it's Chicken & Beer / Big Bang as their only good "complete" albums.

All of their albums have great great tracks on them.

No one talks shit like Luda tho...

Recon

Banned
I hated Chicken n Beer. Word of Mouf is/was my favorite by far. Back For The First Time is a close second.

WanderingWind

For me it's Chicken & Beer / Big Bang as their only good "complete" albums.

All of their albums have great great tracks on them.

No one talks shit like Luda tho...

Luda is the only cat I can remember who made a warning shot diss track that was so fierce that nobody fucking responded. That shit killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom