• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

people talking good about creepers, or kid cootie in general. scust.

*in his fake ass reggae accent*
I don't love who I am so I'm workin' on a fix
I don't need a bitch try'na tear my mind on my grip
If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh
Fuck tryna make it rhyme throw them stones, with your bitch ass
Cutting me deep and even though I bleed I stand alone
Alone I'll be, heart of a lion still shining on your sucka ass

cudi-slit-wrists-tattoo1.jpg

jags.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
MotM is a classic? Saying shit like that is a symptom. Get it checked out before you start buying puffy sweaters and drinking organic wines.

The M.O.B

Nope, keep make her say in.

Fine :(

But those that don't know will realize how awkward and bad having that crap in between 2 of the best songs on the album.

Should've tossed it as an iTunes bonus track or something.

Tonight? I got night shift Q_Q

DominoKid

timeout. you guys hate creepers for real? shit is vintage cudi.
bliss is definitely the worst on cruel summer.

Yeah, Make Her Say is so out of place and the one weak song of the album imo.

make her say is a joke song. i dont mind it myself except for common's out of place ass.
motm1 (and 2 imo) are straight cash.

sn: grilled onions >>>

PBY

Banned

make her say is a joke song. i dont mind it myself except for common's out of place ass.

This is a great opinion

bliss is definitely the worst on cruel summer.

I certainly don't mind make her say either. Feels refreshing and funny after you know like the 10 previous songs. Grilled Onions are the shit, but I don't agree about creepers either. Well, maybe it is vintage Cudi, but at the same time it sounds like vintange Cudi that is also a throwaway track.

I might need to visit MotM 2 again, I really didn't listen to it nowhere near as much as the first.

PBY

Banned
peter

Have you heard Vinny Chase's new mixtape?

Yes. I'm not sure if I like it more than his last one, which I loved, but I do think its "better" conceptually/production wise. Im a fan of that "rich swag" rap which is evolving into its own genre (see Travis Scott, Audio Push, etc)- Vinny Chase isn't quite there yet, but there were some jams on this tape.

Yes. I'm not sure if I like it more than his last one, which I loved, but I do think its "better" conceptually/production wise. Im a fan of that "rich swag" rap which is evolving into its own genre (see Travis Scott, Audio Push, etc)- Vinny Chase isn't quite there yet, but there were some jams on this tape.

Castle swag? Does Travis Scott still not have a mixtape out or did I miss that Owl one?

PBY

Banned
Castle swag? Does Travis Scott still not have a mixtape out or did I miss that Owl one?

I'd say its different from castle swag, Inland Empire wasn't really that- its a little darker, with more emphasis on actual partying. Travis Scott put one out, then took down all the links. I have it though if you want me to upload it.

I'd say its different from castle swag, Inland Empire wasn't really that- its a little darker, with more emphasis on actual partying. Travis Scott put one out, then took down all the links. I have it though if you want me to upload it.

Nah, going to assume that he didn't think it was all that great lol. So I will patiently wait for Owl king or whatever. Inland Empire was definitely a bit darker. That one song with Hit-Boy is my shit. I just thought castle swag=rich swag that's all lol.

cacophony

no he took it down because it was a collab with a dude he had a falling out with ( not sure what happened) but he pretends it doesnt exist so I guess he really hates the dude

he has some new songs out there some of which will be on Owl Pharoah:

16 Chapels
XX
Old English
Animal
Lights
UP

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Make Her Say was a song made when they were just vibing out in the studio with the flipped GaGa sample. It leaked. The label then forced them to make a video and put it on the album. Good song, but it sticks out like an eyesore when it comes to the sequence.

PBY

Banned
Lol, thanks for the links. So who is this dude who's going out and making diss tracks about him?
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/11/27/dominic-lord-sin-city-cruel-lords-travis-scott-diss/

Dominic Lord used to be with ASAP or affiliated with them. Dominic Lord rapped over Sin City and released it then Travis scott said on twitter something about wack rappers rapping over his beats moments later. That's how that happened.

EDIT: You'll dig the song he has with Pusha T

that wasn't the dude he did the tape with, thats just an acquittance who helped him he supposedly fucked over lol

heres the tape & some older stuff: http://www.mediafire.com/?qwc5oo1m34utijf

& the newer stuff : http://www.media fire.com/?ffikdx8kkpc0374

preciate it.

Per HiResDes reminding me that I oftentimes forget to post in GAF-Hop due to my lack of attention towards the Community tab, I posted this in the 'currently listening' thread:

neako-album.jpg

Wondering if anyone else has appreciated this as much as I have, unless I'm LTTP. Reminds me a little bit of Cudi, and great futuristic beats with a lot of synths.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJHcB3yiGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom