• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slap yourself.

He is telling the truth though. Common wasn't relevant til he was part of Man on the Moon. Dude sat on his ass for 2 years straight not releasing anything then when The Dreamer/Believer is coming out. Common knows he won't be on the next Kid Cudi project(WZRD) to help him, so what does he do? Diss Drake.

It's his biggest achievement next to kissing Alicia Keys in that one movie. That's the only reason why he is considered a legend nowadays. That was back before kissing alicia keys meant something because Swiss Beatz wasn't with her.

CRS

He is telling the truth though. Common wasn't relevant til he was part of Man on the Moon. Dude sat on his ass for 2 years straight not releasing anything then when The Dreamer/Believer is coming out. Common knows he won't be on the next Kid Cudi project(WZRD) to help him, so what does he do? Diss Drake.

It's his biggest achievement next to kissing Alicia Keys in that one movie. That's the only reason why he is considered a legend nowadays. That was back before kissing alicia keys meant something because Swiss Beatz wasn't with her.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Kids these days. Common was doing amazing shit when Cudi was getting his ass whupped for his milk money.

Yeah, he decided to make a record with him in a shiny suit and dancing with a robot, then decided to live out that one Busta song, but the dude deserves far more respect than being on a track with motherfucking Kid Cudi.

Fuck all that.

PBY

Banned
Kids these days. Common was doing amazing shit when Cudi was getting his ass whupped for his milk money.

Yeah, he decided to make a record with him in a shiny suit and dancing with a robot, then decided to live out that one Busta song, but the dude deserves far more respect than being on a track with motherfucking Kid Cudi.

Fuck all that.

Be was great. But its no MOTM.

cacophony

kanye.jpg

i love this picture

IrishNinja

^ahahahaha
also that meek shit was funny cause the girl was white

think i'm gonna do a big boi blackout like des, it's not far off anyway
and ace that X mix is a fantastic idea too

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Kendrick scared the shit out of Game.

Competition is always a good thing.

Doubt Game was scared

Why would he be

Kendrick ain't doing Documentary or LAX numbers Game will never be that dude but he gets mad love in the industry

Game works best with others writing and laying the basic foundation or concept out for him but once he gets that he goes in

IrishNinja

yo i still dont know when big boi's album drops

What exactly is wrong with more people having Man on the Moon on their favourites list than Ready to Die, or LS? Honestly. I mean, this is a favourites list, not judging them on quality. It makes sense, MotM is a more personal album, is not 20 years old and is more likely to be relevant to times in the lives of members here than a lot of others.

it's booty tho

MotM is the guide to being a little bitch on wax

this reads so well with your new avatar too

Blackace

^ahahahaha
also that meek shit was funny cause the girl was white

think i'm gonna do a big boi blackout like des, it's not far off anyway
and ace that X mix is a fantastic idea too

Love this Nas mix so much. DMX mix is a great idea, but there are better ones you have yet to do tbh

Only problem I have with doing X is I just did a Swizz Beatz mix not so long ago

Hey Tyler what you wanna hear?

Anyone else listening to the new Big Boi? It's not as immediate as his last, but it's definitely groovy. I hate this word, but the album really is "chill" so far. Things are toned down.

Blackace

Blackace needs to do a diss rap/ beefs mix like a tupac vs biggie junt. shit would be AAA+

Kind of thought of that... I have a new "series" in my mind too.. but it will require some more music... so that's not a go anytime soon

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Ghostwriting for probably the best potential ghostwriter would be a feat.

Nah man Nas wrote for Game before and possibly kendrick writes for game now. Honestly I don't know if Game even writes considering what an in house project he was for aftermath when he first started. Game might write for himself but he has been a customer as well for sure.

Be was great. But its no MOTM.

Stahp man please your not just dissing Common but classic Kanye production saying that.

Wait...What? Like are we talking about Common's pop or rap career cause it seems your confused by the two. There was a point when Common was once an exclusively rap-centric artist and the world was a better place for it. I mean yeah every time he attempts to go pop he tends to fail, but don't judge a rapper only by his failures and then ignore his successes

Blackace

There were like 3 or 4 songs lol

wha?

it wasn't 100% TDE but the track listing says you are wrong

1983 Remix Xzibit
Hallelujah Bishop Lamont feat. Xzibit
I Remember Skeme feat. Kendrick Lamar
Californication David Banner Feat. Snoop Dogg, Game, Nipsey Hussle, Kree and Ras Kass
Catch A Fade E-40 Feat. Kendrick Lamar and Droop-E
The Recipe Kendrick Lamar feat. Dr. Dre
Hands On The Wheel Schoolboy Q feat. ASAP Rocky
Blow My High (Members Only) Kendrick Lamar
Sexting Schoolboy Q
Party Schoolboy Q
Kidz With Gunz Skeme feat. Schoolboy Q
Top Down Pac Div feat. Casey Veggies and Skeme
m.A.A.d city Kendrick Lamar feat. MC Eiht
Unnecessary Childish Gambino Feat. Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul
Same Ol' Story DJ Drama Feat. Kid Ink, Schoolboy Q, Corey Gunz and Childish Gambino
Swimming Pools Kendrick Lamar
Druggys wit Hoes Again Schoolboy Q Feat. Ab-Soul

The Clan is tempting, but I don't know if I would do them justice

Wait...What? Like are we talking about Common's pop or rap career cause it seems your confused by the two. There was a point when Common was once an exclusively rap-centric artist and the world was a better place for it. I mean yeah every time he attempts to go pop he tends to fail, but don't judge a rapper only by his failures and then ignore his successes

HscXh.gif

Blackace

bless us with a best of 2012 mix when the new year gets close fam

The best of one year is also odd, because an album like Madd City and Dreams and Nightmares are two different beast..

Esch

Banned
The best of one year is also odd, because an album like Madd City and Dreams and Nightmares are two different beast..

ehhh ive seen you mash up trappier and party shit with chiller wordier conscious shit pretty well, dont sell yourself short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom