• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

9g5ec.png

Yall know how Des gets ignored by his music threads and such right? Well look what CRS did while Des was in the chat. Shit cracked me up because CRS was making up the title of the thread in the chat at the same time too.

pcQD5.jpg

HiResDes

So uh, did nobody listen to this? Lol

On a blackout

To me, same quality. I haven't listened to every mixtape he's put out there yet, but from the ones I have heard he just sounds more refined on this album. What are his best tapes?
The Number 23, but I just downloaded that one so I'll let you know

Yall know how Des gets ignored by his music threads and such right? Well look what CRS did while Des was in the chat. Shit cracked me up because CRS was making up the title of the thread in the chat at the same time too.

pcQD5.jpg

and Toku talks about being a ghost...lol

CRS

In my defense, I don't go through the OT that often. Especially, now since I've been pretty busy. Just go through the threads I'm subscribed to.
Sorry, Des.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wonder why Meek though. So many other rappers are talking the exact same shit.

I think it's like first time syndrome. She probably grew up on radio rap and via Ross found Meek on his boring shit and it blew her mind. Again, not hating, but if all you knew was Drake, Wayne and whatever flavors of the month were on air then somebody came around with even some semi-concious shit, it'd be a revelation.

This time next year she'll be talking about "real hip-hop." Watch.

PBY

Banned
You two are just the first to come to my mind at who would actually give Wiz album a shot and give actual impressions of what you think about it and if it was better than rolling papers and such lol

Its less poppy and more chilled out than rolling papers. And more Juicy J. I like it, won't be on my end of the year list though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Count me in with the wayward children who come to church every Easter but spend the rest of the year talking shit about the preacher.

#ReluctantJesusPiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom