• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
RED CAFE, SON

ALL DAY, YO

YACK YACK YACK YACK

AND PAPOOSE. MANHATTAN ON THE MIDDLE FINGER AND ALL THAT.
camron.gif

yeah who else is realistically coming up and not some flavor of the month from nyc?

tumblr_m2csd0CdEa1qlbkes.gif

bowery

gotta check up on those names in a few months and see if they actually go anywhere...i mean i love joeybadass but.....

bowery

yeah outside of frenchie those names have no staying power i could even see frenchie falling off but thats worst case scenario

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
yeah outside of frenchie those names have no staying power i could even see frenchie falling off but thats worst case scenario

To fall off, you have to be somebody. If I still suck at rapping in the morning, I didn't fall off. I just continued to suck.

Like French Montana tomorrow morning. And every morning thereafter.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Red Cafe and Fred da Godson

to me are too talented to stay without albums

Blackace

To fall off, you have to be somebody. If I still suck at rapping in the morning, I didn't fall off. I just continued to suck.

Like French Montana tomorrow morning. And every morning thereafter.

You are confusing skill for marketability

Blackace

Red Cafe missed his chance, the hill has gotten 300x steeper for him now.

Not really

IMO his window is about to open.

Bad Boy actually has 2 semi-big name artist in French and MGK and Red Cafe can piggyback that into success

Fred is just in limbo

Flatbush Zombies are realistically closer to blow than any of those dudes.

Pretty much and Joey Badass. Despot album just keeps getting delayed and won't be blowing up, El-P being behind him confirms it. Ka just simply isn't blowing up, I suppose if you think Roc somehow blew up this year then yeah...sure.

PBY

Banned
Pretty much and Joey Badass. Despot album just keeps getting delayed and won't be blowing up, El-P being behind him confirms it. Ka just simply isn't blowing up, I suppose if you think Roc somehow blew up this year then yeah...sure.

Yup. And to be clear- Joe Badass and the Flatbush Zombies... are proooobably not gonna blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom