• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
20c7ab903d6a11e28ad722000a9f1498_7.jpg

codhand

I don't even know what artist this is, but Kendrick started a trend

Edit: Why do my images keep disappearing :(

and I'm probably wrong af

kamspy

Really starving for the Keef album.

Does King Louis have a recent mixtape out that My Hoes Do Drugs came off of?

Basically the only 2 songs I've listened to this week have been My Hoes Do Drugs and Love Sosa. That's mostly because I'm too lazy to put new music on my phone.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
love the shutterbug transition

awesome thanks
Thank you!When I heard in the A had to make that
Didn't even know 28 came out..

Gonna take the time out to listen to both.

<3 Ignorant mixes.

28 wasn't really new stuff it was fight music

29 is back on my stupid shit

christ almighty
Yeah it goes
OCHOCINCO OPENER? swaag.

Diddy put together a decent little stable finally

Blackace

Basically the only 2 songs I've listened to this weed have been My Hoes Do Drugs and Love Sosa. That's mostly because I'm too lazy to put new music on my phone.
Just put ignorant mixes on your phone

I need an app lol

PBY

Banned

Basically the only 2 songs I've listened to this weed have been My Hoes Do Drugs and Love Sosa. That's mostly because I'm too lazy to put new music on my phone.

King Louis is about to drop a tape

kamspy

Just put ignorant mixes on your phone

I need an app lol

Get on it Macca!

My PC is on my HT rack and I can't be bothered to hook my phone up to it to transfer music.

The Google Play app that should pull albums I choose off my cloud drive is weird. Maybe it's been updated, but when I tried to use it before it would either try to download every single album on there or none at all.

EDIT: sad thing is I'm home and still listening to those 2 songs on the strength of them being the only 2 mp3s on my desktop and not really feeling like digging through foobar. It works. meh.

Detox

Pffft Jimmy gets all that, headphones, Alex da kid, chief keef, gaga, skylar, he runs Shady records and when he finally Jerry Heller's, Dre's ass we'll get Detox.

Ok, I know these have been up on the site for a while, but I'm going through some of them right now just for the hell of it and I really need to post some gems.

ignorant 25 - "so ignorant gucci pushed it out a limo"

ignorant 23 - "more ignorant than going bareback with amber rose"

pop mix 6 - "pitbull is having sex with your girlfriend right now. like right NOW."

la backpack mix - "it's 1993 and dre and snoop have you convinced that there is nothing else to life than shooting people in the face and having sex with their still grieving widows"

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
god damn that cover is so frustratingly plagiarized

Them shark biter Ninjas don't ever stop god..... Like my man got his dead homey on the cover and before he can wish the god that he rest in peace the sharks gotta take his memory and mutilate the corpse.

Blackace

Pffft Jimmy gets all that, headphones, Alex da kid, chief keef, gaga, skylar, he runs Shady records and when he finally Jerry Heller's, Dre's ass we'll get Detox.
Dre learned the hardway with Jerry and Suge
He getting paid

Blackace

Them shark biter Ninjas don't ever stop god..... Like my man got his dead homey on the cover and before he can wish the god that he rest in peace the sharks gotta take his memory and mutilate the corpse.

Does anyone speak jive?

I was just about the link the youtube video before seeing this post. Game should be ashamed

Blackace

I was just about the link the youtube video before seeing this post. Game should be ashamed

Oh come on man....no one needs to wake up a little old lady to translate that.

Also thanks again CRS. I am gonna listen to it tomorrow on my way to school.
This is silly because people been using RIP album covers forever

To suggest there is a grace period?

lol at should be ashamed

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Shark biting ninjas biting someone who just did what countless other ninjas done before him

Got it

I don't get any credit for the Big Ghostface name going along with the reference

Comprehensible is: she got a big booty so I call her big booty

yeah but it lacks that finesse. I mean who rewinds to hear a line like that just cause it blew their mind.... besides the girl named big booty of course....

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I'm not sure what the hooplah is about with Game putting a picture of his dead brother on the cover. I've yet to see anyone make a coherent argument why he shouldn't.

It's kind of weird and tasteless to me putting something like that on something your trying to sell and market, but still I think this is one of those GAF-Hop cases of people just hating for the sake of hating.

Blackace

Yeah I'm not sure what the hooplah is about with Game putting a picture of his dead brother on the cover. I've yet to see anyone make a coherent argument why he shouldn't.

It's kind of weird and tasteless to me putting something like that on something your trying to sell and market, but still I think this is one of those GAF-Hop cases of people just hating for the sake of hating.

With you 100 on all that

mooooose

Rocky just announced his album is dropping January 15th... I'm excited for the album but even as his biggest stan with that little time to build hype its going to do ABYSMAL numbers, even though Fuckin Problems is a very hot single, there is 0 hype for the album, which is a Fuckin Problem.

Esch

Banned

it all just seems super incoherent right now. wtf this album about? jesus? dead homies? LA? I don't even know what he's goin for I guess.im assuming he's trying to flip this into some personal shit cause of gkmc I guess. it just seems super transparent. although if I was game i reckon id be fresh out of anything decent to say.

it all just seems super incoherent right now. wtf this album about? jesus? dead homies? LA? I don't even know what he's goin for I guess.im assuming he's trying to flip this into some personal shit cause of gkmc I guess. it just seems super transparent. although if I was game i reckon id be fresh out of anything decent to say.
It's about being hypocritical of going to church and praying then going outside right after sunday school and start gangbanging and hiw much he enjoys that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom