• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Extinction Level Event is a classic. That's it I'm holding a listening party.

I just had one... and Big Bang is his best album

I hated Chicken n Beer. Word of Mouf is/was my favorite by far. Back For The First Time is a close second.

A lot of people will agree with you, Word of Mouf seems to be the album of choice.. But I really suggest you look at the album again..

The first three songs (his intro is always awesome) are great Luda at his best..

Then he fucks up the album with Splash Waterfalls, but Hard Times, Diamond in the Back and Screwed Up are very solid..

P-Poppin is decent

And Hip-Hop Quoteables, Hoes in my Room, and We Got are good songs...

The other few are meh.

I always thought it should Luda's complete package as a rapper...

Blackace

Lol. I do. And then TI and Luda started beefing. How hard do you go on a track to make a dude hate your ass like that?

I like TI, too.

...in fact, what the fuck happened to TI and Luda? Where are the southern rappers at?

Ludaversal next year

Trouble Man is suppose to be a Dec release but we will see

Recon

Banned
I just had one... and Big Bang is his best album

A lot of people will agree with you, Word of Mouf seems to be the album of choice.. But I really suggest you look at the album again..

The first three songs (his intro is always awesome) are great Luda at his best..

Then he fucks up the album with Splash Waterfalls, but Hard Times, Diamond in the Back and Screwed Up are very solid..

P-Poppin is decent

And Hip-Hop Quoteables, Hoes in my Room, and We Got are good songs...

The other few are meh.

I always thought it should Luda's complete package as a rapper...

Ill check it out again, I just remember busting open that CD and being so disappointed....

Lol. I do. And then TI and Luda started beefing. How hard do you go on a track to make a dude hate your ass like that?

I like TI, too.

...in fact, what the fuck happened to TI and Luda? Where are the southern rappers at?

Wasnt the whole point of them being on Stomp to squash their beef?

From Wiki:

The beef originally started when T.I. saw Disturbing tha Peace rapper I-20's video. In the video, a guy was wearing a shirt with the words "Trap House."[citation needed] The guy was getting beat up and stomped in the video. T.I. thought it said "Trap Muzik". Former G-Unit artist Young Buck asked fellow Southern rappers T.I. and Ludacris to appear on his new record on the track "Stomp". T.I. recorded a verse, which contained a line that Young Buck considered to be a subliminal diss towards Ludacris "Me gettin' beat down?/That's ludicrous/". Young Buck spoke to Ludacris about the verse, to maintain his neutrality in the beef. Ludacris then recorded the verse that can be found on the album.[1] T.I's record company wanted Ludacris to change his verse before they sanctioned it but Ludacris refused and T.I. was therefore replaced by Game on the album version. Ludacris and T.I. sat down and talked about it and are now on good terms.

Blackace

Gotta be honest, I'm a little surprised that he hadn't used Ludaversal as a track title yet....heh. Is your Luda and Cube mix on your site?

Luda is clearly labeled as Luda

Cube is disguised as a WCW mix

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Memory is a little hazy, but still seems like damage control. He definitely caught feelings off the song, for sure.

Not that it matters. They both earned their places. Luda>TI though.

Luda is clearly labeled as Luda

Cube is disguised as a WCW mix

Anybody remember which WCW? I caught a stray Cube verse today and had nostalgia flashbacks.

Blackace

Memory is a little hazy, but still seems like damage control. He definitely caught feelings off the song, for sure.

Not that it matters. They both earned their places. Luda>TI though.

Without a doubt...

I like TI.

My favorite TI moments is when he got out of jail and did bootleg remix verses on all the hottest songs at the time and went in.. his verse on NiP, Headliners, Maybe She Will are epic

Recon

Banned
Luda>TI definitely, but honestly, I get more hyped for a TI release nowadays. Luda's solo career peaked early for me, but he still kills features. I still remember being pissed that his College Dropout feature was just the hook....

Blackace

Luda>TI definitely, but honestly, I get more hyped for a TI release nowadays. Luda's solo career peaked early for me, but he still kills features. I still remember being pissed that his College Dropout feature was just the hook....

Luda tricks you with his singles...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Without a doubt...

I like TI.

My favorite TI moments is when he got out of jail and did bootleg remix verses on all the hottest songs at the time and went in.. his verse on NiP, Headliners, Maybe She Will are epic

I missed that. I still play "I'm Back" in the gym on the regular though. Was that a remix of some other track?

HiResDes

What is that weird flow Exquire is doing on The Message, is it supposed to be a parody of trap rappers or Rocky? Other than that the EP is good.

Jesus, Lil Fame. Use a better snare on some tracks. It makes the record sound like is badly mixed. Album is amazing on lyrics and production.

CRS

What is that weird flow Exquire is doing on The Message, is it supposed to be a parody of trap rappers or Rocky? Other than that the EP is good.

Maybe I was going into the EP with too much hype but I found it to be alright. Above average definitely but nothing to blow me away. Solid 7/8 if I had to give it a number.

Cigarette Boats is still EPoTY.

HiResDes

Maybe I was going into the EP with too much hype but I found it to be alright. Above average definitely but nothing to blow me away. Solid 7/8 if I had to give it a number.

Cigarette Boats is still EPoTY.

I agree, I wish every track was as hype and grimey as Telephuck. Now to check out Shinobi's stuff!

CRS

Also, was Luda's Splash Waterfalls not received well? I really like the track but I haven't gotten around to listening to Luda's Chicken and Beer as a whole so perhaps it messes up the flow of the album.

Fraud's Mean is clean as hell. Feel like Montana doesn't work well with it since the beat is so calm. I dunno. I'll probably play the instrumental more than the actual track.

Put Kid Cudi on it and we would have a winner. Would really love Cudi on this. Someone tell Curren$y to spit over this too.

Blackace

My president's black my jeans are blue and I'll be gotdamned if my shoes ain't too

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Which makes Pac Div a bootleg of a bootleg D4L

No.... Not at all man. Whiplash alone is better than anything D4L or Franchise Boys ever put out there. Like others said they are a better version of the cool kids with at least one really good album under their belts.

Blackace

No.... Not at all man. Whiplash alone is better than anything D4L or Franchise Boys ever put out there. Like others said they are a better version of the cool kids with at least one really good album under their belts.

lol not really

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
new single from ludaverse came out recently, it features usher and its a house pop rap track. its exactly as awful as that description sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom