• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
new single from ludaverse came out recently, it features usher and its a house pop rap track. its exactly as awful as that description sounds.

Luda on that Euros journey it seems

Apollo BrownXGuilty Simpson-Dice Game
iMwIWModT7ZRP.jpg

Tracklist said:
01. Freezing Dice
02. Reputation
03. Let’s Play
04. One Man
05. I Can Do No Wrong
06. Potatoes (feat. Torae)
07. Change
08. Dear Jane
09. Lose You
10. Ink Blotches
11. Neverending Story
12. The Cook Up
13. Truth Be Told
14. Nasty (feat. Planet Asia)
15. Wrong Hand
16. How Will I Go

http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/dice-game

"Let's Play" track....Fucking nutz, omg.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Luda on that Euros journey it seems

disappointing as fuck. I don't even mind some of that shit, I used to make more techno than I did hip hop. But that track is so fucking bad. Zero effort, its softer than Drake eating guava off wiz's shaved chest, and never really gets catchy, fun, or danceable.

Blackace

disappointing as fuck. I don't even mind some of that shit, I used to make more techno than I did hip hop. But that track is so fucking bad. Zero effort, its softer than Drake eating guava off wiz's shaved chest, and never really gets catchy, fun, or danceable.

needs more Mr. Worldwide is seems... Or maybe a rehashed 80s song from Flo Rida

rrrrr, I wish Apollo Brown would work with artists that really GET IN and ALL OVER these beats. Guilty Simpson isn't offensively bad or anything, but he has no presence.

rrrrr, I wish Apollo Brown would work with artists that really GET IN and ALL OVER these beats. Guilty Simpson isn't offensively bad or anything, but he has no presence.

This. I said the same shit when Madlib laced him up with some beats back then. Apollo BrownXJoey Badass. That shit would be insane...

Nibel

The Weeknd said on his FB that Valerie will premier today on BBC radio - expect a rip in probably one hour

overcast

Does anyone ever catch themselves thinking too logically about certain songs? Today I was listening to Skeme and he said how he has made it and has a Benz. All I could think was, how the hell would some relatively underground rapper make bank.

He's good though.

Blackace

Does anyone ever catch themselves thinking too logically about certain songs? Today I was listening to Skeme and he said how he has made it and has a Benz. All I could think was, how the hell would some relatively underground rapper make bank.

He's good though.

Owning a Benz isn't that hard.

Blackace

Well yeah, but I mean in general. I just find it funny to hear certain dudes talk about how rich they are, I get it though.
In a state like Cali and Texas you can make paper underground

cryptic

It's so good

Damn, this album is fucking great. Production is off the charts. I agree tho, I wish it had a better emcee. The track with Planet Asia is some next level shit.

guilty simpson is one of the best rappers out today tho, has been for some decades. i'm really not sure what to think of your comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom