• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

LOL. SiddxMinaj.

That Fuckin Problems video sucks. Drake looks so lame.. I really don't know what to think about ASAP's album. That song is not encouraging in quality, and it looks like it will sell terribly. Who decided to release it this soon, with little to no hype?

Macca

LOL. SiddxMinaj.

That Fuckin Problems video sucks. Drake looks so lame.. I really don't know what to think about ASAP's album. That song is not encouraging in quality, and it looks like it will sell terribly. Who decided to release it this soon, with little to no hype?
dude has about as much hype as he's going to get right now. If a song featuring kendrick, tity boy and Drake can't generate more then not much more can. It's not even a bad song.

overcast

It's not bad, but it is just eh. Boring and generic as hell. Doesn't sound like an ASAP track.

Definitely want like 2 Clams tracks, a track with Q and I'm sold. I'll support either way.

cacophony

the intro "Conquer" hes played live sounds like his sound and not trying to appeal to the mainstream, hopefully his album is mostly like that

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just to ignorant 29 all the way through for the first time yesterday

That shit goes

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
please dont judge my culture ace, i was told this thread was safe

yo im talking to my chick about a possible 3 week trip around japan next spring, lemme know if you're down to meet for a drink wherever you are man
Without a doubt

Just let me know the dates!

T Dollarz

I just to ignorant 29 all the way through for the first time yesterday

That shit goes

Didn't catch the link to that one dawg?

And yeah I'd really like to see some Clams on that Rocky but think he's probably taking it in a different direction. Think he'll be taking the Mike Will and Hit-Boy route mostly... not necessarily bad I guess

bowery

gunna order a pair of these

A9TOGvcCcAEx8fW.jpg

Is there a site that has album covers at a decent, equal size? About to start making my list and I want it to look as professional as HRD's shit...

T Dollarz

Ignorant 29... No Lie into Bands a Make Her Dance... yes lawd! OMG and then Ridin around I'm gettin' it into JUSTIN BIEBER PLEASE BELIEVE IT!

wonder if ya bish will gain steam like cray and yolo did, money trees will need to get significant radio play

I love Money Trees but if airplay is what causes ya bish to become popular then I hope it flops. Ya bish is lame as hell, makes yolo sound trill as shit.

thabiz

Is there a site that has album covers at a decent, equal size? About to start making my list and I want it to look as professional as HRD's shit...

I usually add 300 or 400, whatever size you want to the end of a google image search. I'm sure Des has some trick that makes his shit so purdy.

coldvein

Banned
I think people will care. He's already got good exposure, much more than Lamar had.

He just needs a better single with an actual video and he's got 250k on lock.

i'm pretty ambivalent about it (duh), but if it gets good reviews on gaf hop i'll probably buy a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom