• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I think the beat is fine as is, it doesn't need to be "hard".

I was about to say he doesn't sound like Ye until he brought the HUH?! out.

Song is great.

i like it but bad form saying Kanye is on the hook when he has a line in the hook... unless there will be another verse on the official release.

PBY

Banned
i like it but bad form saying Kanye is on the hook when he has a line in the hook... unless there will be another verse on the official release.

If I had to guess, theres no way Kanyes on the official release; at the very best, if he even recorded a verse, they might leak it after the album drops.

//B1G

Banned
What is juicy's spot in the game? I see his name around a lot which is cool but is he respected? I don't ever know if he's working with reputable dudes or not.
Do people dig his stuff or is he an outcast?
I only know him by his old stuff, but I mean he's been on the scene for 20 years now he's gotta have some kind of clout..

What is juicy's spot in the game? I see his name around a lot which is cool but is he respected? I don't ever know if he's working with reputable dudes or not.
I only know him by his old stuff, but I mean he's been on the scene for 20 years now he's gotta have some kind of clout..

He's with Taylor Gang now, appearing on about 1/3 of Wiz's songs

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

don't save her... she don't wanna be saved... don't save her... she don't wanna be saved....

Tokubetsu

Only member of Wiz's outfit besides Wiz thats making any kinda headlines. "Bandz A Make Her Dance" despite how you feel about it (I hate it) is fucking huge. Plus like, DT said, Wiz is putting him on a lot of songs.

http://youtu.be/AI0gk2KJeho

//B1G

Banned
No waaay.... With Taylor Gang? Damn. Complete opposite sides of the spectrum. But gotta go where the money's at I guess.
I see Paul's still making music but I don't see his name near as much as Juicy.

Tokubetsu

No waaay.... With Taylor Gang? Damn. Complete opposite sides of the spectrum. But gotta go where the money's at I guess.
I see Paul's still making music but I don't see his name near as much as Juicy.

Yeah, Paul is making no noise. It's kinda sad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
tumblr_mekq0qZbIE1qlityfo1_500-450x450.jpg

Dropping tonight.

Like a five second preview in this video. Sounds like it's gonna be hot.

//B1G

Banned
I'm not skipping over anything.

i highly doubt you've listened to the 30 or so tapes that came out of memphis that are barely getting uploaded to youtube to this day
by saying you didn't like three 6 you're discounting a whole lot of other shit

thabiz

i highly doubt you've listened to the 30 or so tapes that came out of memphis that are barely getting uploaded to youtube to this day
by saying you didn't like three 6 you're discounting a whole lot of other shit

How old do you think i am?

//B1G

Banned
unless you grew up in memphis then you didn't hear the shit man quit fronting. age don't have a lick of difference, those tapes didn't get out of there until the internet and the germans started buying them all off ebay and uploading them.

Macca

unless you grew up in memphis then you didn't hear the shit man quit fronting. age don't have a lick of difference, those tapes didn't get out of there until the internet and the germans started buying all the tapes off ebay and uploading them.
Hahahahahaha. YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT SHIT MAN.

overcast

For some reason (don't take this offensively) I feel like I had not seen big and thabiz like 3 weeks ago. Just an observation, totally okay with this. Heated in here though.

coldvein

Banned
For some reason (don't take this offensively) I feel like I had not seen big and thabiz like 3 weeks ago. Just an observation, totally okay with this. Heated in here though.

yeah, thabiz just appeared and started posting like 5000 mixtapes and recon flipped out and left the thread. haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Recon voted most random snap in the history of GAF-Hop. Whatever dude was really angry/upset about was probably not GAF-Hop related and I hope dude is feeling better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom