• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Yea I got the same feeling as well. I was thinking of emailing to check on him

I really hope it wasnt because i was posting some stuff. I saw lots of links in here and thought it was cool and wanted to share the love. I didnt mean to offend or piss him off.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I really hope it wasnt because i was posting some stuff. I saw lots of links in here and thought it was cool and wanted to share the love. I didnt mean to offend or piss him off.
Nah, no one [else] has a problem with people just sharing music they love, even if there's a lot of it.

This is just me, but putting descriptions of what shit sounds like will probably mean there's a better chance people like me who don't listen to a lot of stuff and don't have time to listen to every tape that's out there will check it out.

thabiz

Nah, no one [else] has a problem with people just sharing music they love, even if there's a lot of it.

This is just me, but putting descriptions of what shit sounds like will probably mean there's a better chance people like me who don't listen to a lot of stuff and don't have time to listen to every tape that's out there will check it out.

I will make a effort to add descriptions.

Yo fuck that. Apologising for that is ridiculous. This is a link heavy thread, in a good way.

Recon just gets in these funks and spazzes out on people in here, get banned, chills out, come back fine. The Recon cycle. He can be a bit hormonal at times but from what ive seen hes a good dude.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Recon would get mad that the sun rose in the sky. Don't sweat it.

So what if you did? Fuck it.

Rules of GAF-HOP:

Rule 1 - Don't give a fuck
Rule 2 - Have your Kanye albums ranked, cause you never know when it might be that time.....

DominoKid

check this watch Beyonce bought Jay for his birthday
watch1.jpg

is it even safe to wear that thing out on a sunny day?

À gangster and a gentleman.

Haha. I still don't know what's funnier, that age list or your avatar.....

I can't believe 2012 is rapping up (get it?) and we didn't get the GZA album.
Or the Dr. Dre album.
Or the Jay Electronica album.
Or the Andre 3000 album.
Or the Missy Elliott album! (I know I'm the only one hyped for this but I need it man!)

If only one of these albums would drop in 2013, which would you want it to be?
Why?

DominoKid

http://www.ddotomen.com/2012/12/05/the-game-signing-to-ymcmb/

@TheGAME hasn’t missed yet since he’s been rolling out records for Jesus Piece and as many have noted it is Jayceon’s fifth and final album on Interscope since signing back in 2005. After this LP is released, The GAME will be a free agent again and while on MTV Rapfix the Compton rapper revealed that MMG and YMCMB were interested in acquiring him to their stables.

However, if you listen to “Freedom” on Jesus Piece, featuring the up and coming crooner Elijah Blake, Birdman calls up Game to tell him “You know this the last one. After this, it’s straight Cash Money my nigga”. From this I think it’s safe to conclude where The GAME’s home will be after leaving Interscope. Pre-order Jesus Piece on iTunes and listen to the audio below.

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

Meek killed Game on the first track lmao. God, is the rest of the album Game rapping like that...? That beat sounds like such an awesome intro beat but is pretty much wasted by wack lines and a weak chorus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom