• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
audiopushIEcover.jpeg

http://www.mediafire.com/?j6qag4c2immbgir

dope

This Trilogy doeeee.

was about to post about this. Shit sounds amazing so far, although I'm just at the beginning of House Of Balloons; High For This definitely sounds "bigger" than it did on the mixtape, in a good. I'll definitely be buying it

edit: What You Need hnnggggg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Man my brother tried to off himself last night, in the mania of a bipolar episode. Dude took a shit load of Lithium and some other med down with a bottle of liquor. Fortunately, he survived. I'm not gonna make a thread about it, but I needed to share with someone. On the bright side, he's finally in the hospital getting treatment and I'm going to sleep tonight instead of waiting up for a call from the jail or morgue.

Value your sound mental health yo. Some of us walk on the edge.
I think one of you liked the last one from this summer?

http://i.imgur.com/6Noom.png

New Charli XCX mixtape
That would be me.

I will fucks with this extra hard tonight.

HiiiLife

was about to post about this. Shit sounds amazing so far, although I'm just at the beginning of House Of Balloons; High For This definitely sounds "bigger" than it did on the mixtape, in a good. I'll definitely be buying it

edit: What You Need hnnggggg

Wait till you get to Gone on Thursday.

HNNNNNNNNNG.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Bi-Polar runs in my family hardbody.. my mother and brother have it. It's no fun. Whatever you do, don't blame yourself for anything they do..

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man my brother tried to off himself last night, in the mania of a bipolar episode. Dude took a shit load of Lithium and some other med down with a bottle of liquor. Fortunately, he survived. I'm not gonna make a thread about it, but I needed to share with someone. On the bright side, he's finally in the hospital getting treatment and I'm going to sleep tonight instead of waiting up for a call from the jail or morgue.
That's so messed up man, keep ya head up and try to help him out as much as you can. It's the worst when it's something partially uncontrollable like those conditions :(

HiResDes

K. Jack you already know nothing helps better than settling down with a good album or mixtape, a beer or two, and a maybe a good fighting game.

HiResDes

I been fucking with that Cabin Fever 2 and Skeme super heavy lately...Wiz should have just made that his retail album, and why doesn't Sledgedro make beats for other artists dude is a beast.

PBY

Banned
I been fucking with that Cabin Fever 2 and Skeme super heavy lately...Wiz should have just made that his retail album, and why doesn't Sledgedro make beats for other artists dude is a beast.
I'm kinda shocked ur feeling this. I love it, but I thought that was just the soulja girl in me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Trilogy, Psycho White EP and Rare Chandeliers all next week.

Gawdamn. How was Blue Chips compared to Bronson's other work?

Trilogy, Psycho White EP and Rare Chandeliers all next week.

Gawdamn. How was Blue Chips compared to Bronson's other work?

Blue Chips is dope, although it isn't what I expected; I figured it would be more electronic considering Party Supply's involvement but it's mainly a host of dope rock, swing, and soul samples. Some very nice beat transitions too.

Thug Love Story 2012 is one of my favorite songs this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds10MDmfT-M

I was expecting Squirt levels of shit, not as bad as that but all I did was mute the vid anyway until I could be blessed by Lord Riff.

That would be me.

Sorry to hear man, my condolences.

WHAT THEE FUCCCCCKKKK?

whydidyouquoteit

That would be me.

Damn, I wish your brother the best on getting better.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Cabin was pretty good. Don't know about retail album good..

coldvein

Banned

That would be me.

rough. can't imagine how shitty that must be.. glad he's still alive and has a chance to get better. hang in there man.

Recon

Banned
Lol, Bow Wow was only played by dumb girls when he first came out. I dont even think he has that market now.

Remastering with three new tracks. Packaged in a nice container.

Oh and you can finally support the dude.

this this this

He dropped two mixtapes that were in my top ten ALBUMS of last year. And Thursday is damn good too. Clap for that man, and support

Cudder

Phoenix put it best. As a whole, it sounds "bigger". But lets be real, the bonus tracks were the ones I anticipated. Lol.
What does "bigger" mean? Is there added instrumentation? Or did someone just slide a fader up and make everything louder?

Any song arrangement changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom