• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

I don't think I could could care less about Finally Rich. Keef has such a long way to go before he can step to shit like Gucci or Jeezy, in beat selection, delivery, and lyricism.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't think I could could care less about Finally Rich. Keef has such a long way to go before he can step to shit like Gucci or Jeezy, in beat selection, delivery, and lyricism.

He is ignorant enough!

DominoKid

iPOcxYZdmJQpr.gif

Blackace

By the way...

Going to put an Ignorant mix up on DATPIFF..

I need to know which one to do, and when I do put it up any support you can give would be greatly appreciated..

So..

29 mixes, and 1 goes up... let's narrow it down to a few and vote..

Honestly can't choose, leaning towards 14, maybe even 29. Other favourites include 17, 19 and 20.
You could always put a couple up, that way you could for sure include 29 since it's more recent-ish.

By the way...

I need to know which one to do, and when I do put it up any support you can give would be greatly appreciated..

So..

20 would probably be your most popular. Dunno. Gonna have to marathon this shit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That's the Action Bronson y'all been on about?

The fuck is wrong with y'all? The dude is the worst shit I heard this month. What the fuck did I just listen to? This is some elaborate troll artist, right? This isn't a serious dude actually making this music, right?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FUCK

I just listened to the entire Wu Block album thinking I was just the Carmelo album again...it wasn't

I would a stabbed a teacher for this shit 15 years ago

powerful music. Ain't feel that way since Diplomatic Immunity 2

The fuck is wrong with y'all? The dude is the worst shit I heard this month. What the fuck did I just listen to? This is some elaborate troll artist, right? This isn't a serious dude actually making this music, right?

.....wut? he's got crazy Ghostface flow.

By the way...

So..

Twenty-one, Why you ask? It's because that Kirko BANGS.

Macca

By the way...

So..

you need art for that ish? When you narrow it down lemme know.

Macca

Also, why not go for a new mix? Best ignorant of 2012 or somethin... Would be good timing being end of year and all.

Blackace

Blackace how come you never use plug dj with us? You're a real DJ right, come play with us. Or are you scared
youngsabu.png

That's like asking Westbrook to play with you or he scared

Makes as much sense as your darkies vs beautiful chocolate brown brothers nonsense

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

You don't like songs like The Stick Up?

The vibe on this Illz album is pretty good. The samples are always quality on his projects. Weightless (Alamar) is so chill.

Oh snap dat Jetstreaming.

Blackace

We're gonna pretend like if I came to Japan I wouldn't get more women than you?
Kinda handicapped myself but I turn down quite a bit

I think you'd better here than you do now

You can PM me for advice anytime

We talked about this in plug. Dude is fucking boring. Same flow over and over. Dont understand the hype.

.....wut? he's got crazy Ghostface flow.

He tries to make his voice sound like Ghosts. Thats it.

Also im fairly confident Domino is 13 years old.

Blackace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom