• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

That young money, cool and dre connect. I think Game works well with them so it'll be interesting to see what they do in the future.

DominoKid

Screen-Shot-2012-12-09-at-4.18.00-PM.png

pretty shady of jeezy.

DominoKid

gibbs was gonna be heavy on the new jeezy mixtape
gibbs wrote some songs (im assuming hooks for jeezy)
gibbs left cte
jeezy took him off the songs including the ones he wrote

is what it is.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You guys liking Action Bronson disturb me. Maybe it was that one song played in the GAF-Hop room, but that was straight poop. From a butt.
I told your ass to check out The Stick Up and I'm telling you again. That's one of his best songs IMO.

I'm violating my own rule but this should be good for a few laughs.

Complex 50 best songs of 2012

G.O.O.D. Music - Mercy is #1
For a #1, it's not that controversial.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Gibbs leaving is the reason why the CTE tape became a Jeezy tape. I prefer a Jeezy tape so I'm happy.

Agreed. I am not trying to get involved in all the soap opera bullshit behind the scenes. We will never know what truly happened so no need to let that cloud opinions of the music.

Favorite songs off of #JesusPiece: Pray, Dead People, Ali Bomaye, Scared Now, See No Evil

Edit: Wow at Blood of Christ. All of the best songs were either Sunday Service or bonus' -_-

Double Edit:
I did a reply to “Black Boy Fly,” called “Little Brother.” Kendrick did the beat. It’s speaking directly to Kendrick, letting the world know from my perspective what I saw in him from the time he was 15 until now. It’s exactly like [Kanye’s “Big Brother”] in reverse. It’s just dope.

- The Game

Not sure if its even true, would be cool if it is lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Game - Blood of Christ. One of the bonus tracks from Best Buy, also a Shyne and G-Unit diss. Lol in the interview below he said he wouldn't go back at 50 either.

Game talks Jesus Piece, why he has an abundance of features on the album, Game actually helped clear 50's latest diss record lolol

Ross talks trying to choke out Jeezy, how Gunplay ended up in his situation, makes weird BS rationale for beef.

T.I. - Trap Back Jumpin' video slash mini-movie.

GLC - Leavin' Feelings Hurt. Lol @ the upcoming tape art:

silencelames-450x450.jpg

"The Silence of the Lames." Where was DONDA at when they made this?

EDIT: This means that all of the bonus tracks are out there now.

T Dollarz

Those of you who have changed your tracklistings of Jesus Piece to make the album "better," care to share? I'd like to know, think I'd like to do the same.

Also, album of December, Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors or Jesus Piece?

DominoKid

Those of you who have changed your tracklistings of Jesus Piece to make the album "better," care to share? I'd like to know, think I'd like to do the same.

Also, album of December, Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors or Jesus Piece?

Finally Rich. between those two its Jesus Piece by a country mile.

I've been listening to this dude who posts on my forums...he's so talented, I almost want to cry.

He was on that Bootleg Soda track I used to post. Tryf Bindope. He's got another track that should be on the radio, They Lied To Y'all

He's like a street rapper who shrugs off the stigma, but he relishes in his vices.

Lyrically talented and a voice similar to MF DOOM, he can make some catchy fucking shit!

http://www.datpiff.com/TRYF-BINDOPE-Been-Brokce-2-mixtape.407423.html

Favorite tracks:

Bindope Been BroKCe Too
DohBoii
They Lied To Y'all f. Kese Soprano
Dosier (Weedies)
KCamo f. Nick B
Rockstar Models f. Bass RoKC
Bootleg Soda f. Ensilence

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?18gxcd5a5pp2bvg

DominoKid

is there a grouping of the sunday tracks cause i never bothered getting those since i thought jesus piece was gonna suck.

VVV gracias.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
aight Datpiff approved me to upload mixtapes now..

What should I upload today???

T Dollarz

aight Datpiff approved me to upload mixtapes now..

What should I upload today???

I was a big fan of WCW 13. Haven't gotten around to Game's mix yet. Always could do more ignorants... some of my favorite artist ones were Yeezy, OutKast, DreDay, HOV and Timbo.

Blackace

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Blackace, you gonna rebrand all your mixes? People might find it weird if you put out WCW13 or something first, nah mean?

Blackace

Macca I added descriptions for timbo mix and ignorant 29 but what the fuck is going on with the site layout? I feel like I'm having a seizure.

Yeah I can't hate but the site is geeking pretty badly

Holy crap, you owe me on this one ace.

Good transitions. That you throwing in some scratches? Ganja horns for cover. Nice.

Technically its tight. Glad you avoided layering. Cut. Track. Quick, and in good spots. No fucking around. Works on the flow with this truly ignorant shit. Varying the cuts with fades and effects is a nice touch.

But good damn i cant believe i did this mix WITH my coffee. Sosa makes my ears bleed.

Cover is tight as hell too.

Obviously i say your East Coast mix.
Oh shit! thanks for the breakdown

Glad you noticed some of my technics I am blending DJ that's you get lol

Hard to believe I got 30 ignorants and maybe 30 other mixes in about a year
Would have fucked my dropbox for sure if not for Macca

thabiz

Oh shit! thanks for the breakdown

Glad you noticed some of my technics I am blending DJ that's you get lol

So much easier to just throw a sample over top of a rough transition. When you restart, the rough spot will never go away. Just ends up in a different place. lol

Do you work of a list? or just grab and play?

Blackace

Blackace, you gonna rebrand all your mixes? People might find it weird if you put out WCW13 or something first, nah mean?
If I upload Ignorant 30 it becomes Ignorant Shit 1 and so
WCW doesn't make much sense out this thread anyways
Also, make sure you fully tag your mix. Artist name, shit like that.
Going make a playlist back cover and when you upload there is a tag option
Haha, I'm getting totally lost in the front page design. It should all be working nice by the end of today... that's the plan.
That would be dope!

Blackace

So much easier to just throw a sample over top of a rough transition. When you restart, the rough spot will never go away. Just ends up in a different place. lol

Do you work of a list? or just grab and play?
Used to plan but now I work off themes more than anything

That's how I end up with pourin up in mix full of new music

So I decide I am going to use these couple songs and the rest is see where it takes us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom