• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Pretty sure he doesn't like to speak on it, but he is blacklisted from all major labels(interscope, atlantic, etc etc) because of something he did at interscope. That's why he was just signed to CTE as an independent artist, not CTE/Def Jam. Dude would have been signed awhile back ago if that weren't the case, because he definitely has songs that could easily be played on the radio. Him signing to Jeezy could have possibly let up his bad luck when it comes to major labels because Jeezy is A&R at Atlantic and if he stayed out of trouble, but yeah he is gone so lol.

He'll make that independent money anyway.
CTE did just sign a deal with Atlantic... wonder if that had anything to do with it.

//B1G

Banned
That does suck for Gibbs, I think he's just gotta find the right team that operates how he wants though and he'll just keep moving around until he gets it. We'll see if this next deal he says he has lined up works out.

Oh guess I'm completely wrong and that's the reason. Aight then ha

DominoKid

Pretty sure he doesn't like to speak on it, but he is blacklisted from all major labels(interscope, atlantic, etc etc) because of something he did at interscope. That's why he was just signed to CTE as an independent artist, not CTE/Def Jam. Dude would have been signed awhile back ago if that weren't the case, because he definitely has songs that could easily be played on the radio. Him signing to Jeezy could have possibly let up his bad luck when it comes to major labels because Jeezy is A&R at Atlantic and if he stayed out of trouble, but yeah he is gone so lol.

He'll make that independent money anyway.

still wouldnt matter. it's just a vanity position. i ask again, who has Jeezy ever brought out.
gibbs is better off w/o him instead of waiting for the push that will never come.

still wouldnt matter. it's just a vanity position. i ask again, who has Jeezy ever brought out.
gibbs is better off w/o him instead of waiting for the push that will never come.

I think you are exaggerating big time when it comes to that. Jeezy did at least put out a CTE album and one of CTE members did drop a solo album. I definitely remember that. Jeezy for the most part was putting Gibbs name all out there even in radio singles I recalled him giving shoutouts to him saying he was the next to do it and such. Sure he is better off now because he is more popular now and can just feed off tour.

nope..

yeah.. the tracklist is bland

yeah you got beat son, but anyway MMG did the exact same thing today so it's a bit funny. That's why I was confused.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Jeezy let his garbage ass group get burn.. USDA..

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I didn't even know Jeezy had a label with people on it. I remember hearing about USDA once, because of that White Girl song, and then never again.

Macca

nj5Ae.png

Cudder

Ace do you play these mixes in clubs or no? Do you EQ these mixes cuz the bass on Rack City is distorted like crazy.
Its nice though, just what I needed. I think I need to delve into your backlog a little bit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace do you play these mixes in clubs or no? Do you EQ these mixes cuz the bass on Rack City is distorted like crazy.
Its nice though, just what I needed. I think I need to delve into your backlog a little bit.
yeah, my rack city is out there.. I might need to find a new copy..

iavi

That new Jeezy is bay as fuck. I can fuck it.

Nearly thought I heard 2Chainz say 'put the compression to your girl like a jpeg' in it. Almost had me runnin up and down the halls screaming verse of the year.

That new Keef is keef. Which means it sounds like his one hook in every other song of his.

Cudder

what are the guidelines for asking for a name change? people ragging on me for being a Cudi stan is getting old, especially because I'm not one anymore. I was thinking something like KRITfan4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom