• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Note: I've never actually called them WCW on the site I don't think. Usually just use West Coast Mix. Cause that bum Siddx couldn't come up with a cooler name...

SoilBreak

Banned
Freddie Gibbs talks about CTE

"It was a mutual decision," he explained, before adding that there wasn't just one reason for him leaving.

"It was a number of things but at the end of the day, it was a good decision for myself and my family. It was a move that I had to make personally and business-wise."

Later, he added that he and Jeezy "just move in different ways."

"We just move in different ways so it's best that he move in his way and it's best that I move in my way."

When asked if he'd be releasing any Jeezy diss records, Gibbs said he wouldn't start a beef.

"As long don't nobody diss me, ain't no diss records coming," he clarified. "As long as I ain't disrespected or I don't feel disrespected then it's all good."

Gibbs also explained that he has a new deal coming soon.

"I've got a new deal in the works so everything's smooth. Everything's good...I'm not one of them guys to sit back and be bitter. This don't define me. This is a move that I gotta to make in my career. Players get traded all the time and go to different teams and win championships."

ecurbj

Ace your mixes are dope as shit, bro. You don't know how good these mixes be when I'm exercising. Those mixes definitely, definitely come in handy when you don't want to listen to your own personal music library.

I'm on your site now for the first time listening to the Nasty Nas Mix. I would always overlook your posts each time you post a link to your mixes. Now I see why everyone likes and give you credit for your mixes.

Keep it up man.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I need to stop getting banned.

Can't post a flipping butt implant even if you say nsfw on the first post. Note to self.

I got 2 weeks for that. Still don't understand. I've seen worse in these parts.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace your mixes are dope as shit, bro. You don't know how good these mixes be when I'm exercising. Those mixes definitely, definitely come in handy when you don't want to listen to your own personal music library.

I'm on your site now for the first time listening to the Nasty Nas Mix. I would always overlook your posts each time you post a link to your mixes. Now I see why everyone likes and give you credit for your mixes.

Keep it up man.

Appreciate it! This community keeps me hungry

Cudder

42-Snoop-Bounce.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also im sure everyone knows that the big boi album is 5 dollars on amazon mp3. How can you not?

T Dollarz

Would, but listening to Ace's Game mix right now. And this gif shows me as I'm wylin to Hate It or Love It the underdog's on top, and I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop / Go ahead envy me, I'm raps MVP and I ain't goin nowhere so you can get to know me!

Cudder

Would, but listening to Ace's Game mix right now. And this gif shows me as I'm wylin to Hate It or Love It the underdog's on top, and I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop / Go ahead envy me, I'm raps MVP and I ain't goin nowhere so you can get to know me!

So that's your new name, huh?

cdyhybrid

Also im sure everyone knows that the big boi album is 5 dollars on amazon mp3. How can you not?

Oh shit. Gotta check this out.

Ace, Game mix is dope. In the middle of ignorant30 but liking what I hear so far. Hard for me to remember any of the older ones apart from each other, but I really liked 25 and 27 out of the recent ones.

WCW13 is probably my favorite mix overall though. Poppy ones are great but those are for bumping in the car on the way to the club or something.

His new project with JMSN is coming out soon. So we can always look forward to that.

Nibiru will probably be on it since JMSN produced it

Oh lawwwd at Game's dead people. Why da fuck was this not on the album.

My favorite ALBUM tracks from Jesus Piece are: Ali Bomaye, Can't Get Right, Heaven's Arms and See No Evil.

Holy Water and Dead People should have been in there.

Pusha T ft. Popcaan & Travi$ Scott - Blocka video. NSFW bits.

This is probably the toughest song all year IMO.

sorry to that Pusha T stan with the Gaga avatar but I wish somebody else was on this beat. Pusha does well but I wanna hear somebody else on this fucking tough shit. dat chorus.

//B1G

Banned
No way @ that being the toughest all year, gibbs kills that on a club junt haha. He actually has bars, pusha just kinda babbles in that.

yeah and what's this you're saying about him being blacklisted Tguy?

Pretty sure he doesn't like to speak on it, but he is blacklisted from all major labels(interscope, atlantic, etc etc) because of something he did at interscope. That's why he was just signed to CTE as an independent artist, not CTE/Def Jam. Dude would have been signed awhile back ago if that weren't the case, because he definitely has songs that could easily be played on the radio. Him signing to Jeezy could have possibly let up his bad luck when it comes to major labels because Jeezy is A&R at Atlantic and if he stayed out of trouble, but yeah he is gone so lol.

He'll make that independent money anyway.
It isn't, but it is the toughest song all year.

Not sure what you mean but that's the only type of songs Pusha T makes. Blocka is so painfully dull especially considering the beat is from young chop and pusha T.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ignorantshit.jpg

ignorantshittl.jpg

feels like I am missing something on the tracklist page..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom