• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Game gets shat on because he's such a chameleon. He has no musical identity.

Not saying you are wrong about that but the industry loves him otherwise he wouldn't get so much love

I feel it's because he acts like him selling 5 mil off the back of Dre and 50 makes him a living legend

I think he has his own sound, but instead of developing it over the years he often mimics others.

I miss Documentary Game that guy was dope

Macca

Went looking for Finally Famous on Spotify, found this Keef FT instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jawrz36Mdkc

BAAANNNGGGEEERRR

If Finally Famous knocks like this, whoo boy.
zJp4R.jpg

whooooo boi!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This T.I. is nice. Would love to hear The Way We Ride in a new Caddies Ace. Shit would be hot.

Yup, was thinking the same thing.. if I am not mistaken the sound for a couple of those Caddies and Syrups were jacked.. might just scrap two of them and start over like..

Okay, "Kay Kay" and "Ballin" had me confuse for a sec. I thought it was a title mistype, lol. The watermark on beats is getting very annoying. That shit has to stop on full LP's yo. Oh, i do like "Understand me" for some reason...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
bar is playing eminem's superman. Still one of my favorite tracks ever.

Didn't he die before the 80s? A

It was a Chuck D reference from "Fight The Power"

Chuck D said:
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne

And right after that verse, you'll hear this.
Chuck D said:
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps

It was a joke you didn't get young man.

Super wrong on that homie. Like you heard any records from the man. He's 69 Memphis Sessions is his greatest achievement as an artist and a big contribution to music as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiKz3BbSrwY&list=PL146E63CADBEF7787&index=1. Elvis is a GOD. Chuck D years later(2002), took back that comment about Elvis being racist.
I actually have and I was just joking cause what you said went over my head lol. No need to go defending his legacy. W

For those who are familiar (or like me, fans) of Toki Wright, he started his own Podcast:

Soundcloud
Kevin Nottingham Article + Link

"Wright About Now" is a monthly music, culture, and lifestyle podcast hosted by Toki Wright. Sponsored by Fifth Element, KevinNottingham.com, Soul Tools, and BeSceneMpls. This episode features an interview with Master Mind discussing Hip-Hop, Kendrick Lamar's impact, the Obama opinion, as well as the legalization of Marijuana and its effect on the changes in Mandatory Minimum laws for felons.

Playlist: XXYYXX - About You, James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream, Flying Lotus - Getting There (feat. Niki Randa), Washed Out - Feel It All Around, Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down, Bee Gees - Love You Inside Out, Frank Ocean - Crack Rock, Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey, Richie Spice - Youths Dem Cold, Major Lazer - Original Don (FLOSSTRADAMUS Remix), Master Mind Interview (10 minutes), Master Mind - Dangerous Thoughts, Action Bronson & Alchemist - The Symbol, Death Grips - Guillotine (It Goes Yah), Earl Sweatshirt - Chum, Eric Biddiens & Toki Wright - Strangers, Big Quarters f/ Sims - Grown Up, Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe, The Regiment - The Haters, Pharoahe Monch - Damage

Follow - www.tokiwright.com, Twitter:mad:mrwrighttc, Facebook.com/tokiwright, Instagram - tokiwright, soultools.bandcamp.com, rhymesayers.com/tokiwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom