• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

not to derail this thread for a page, but that connecticut shooting really set me off in a bad way. death is too easy for that sick fuck.

coldvein

Banned
not to derail this thread for a page, but that connecticut shooting really set me off in a bad way. death is too easy for that sick fuck.

makes me wonder how many times some nutcase has to kill a bunch of people before we do some serious shit to keep guns of their hands in this country.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

As a elementary school teacher it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't even imagine what kind of monster would hurt children that way. I wish the shooter hadn't died, I wish he had ended up in the hands of a dexter type individual who would have tortured him for eternity, cutting pieces of him off in the most painful way possible. That piece of shit makes me wish there really was a hell so he could get sent their to be raped by satan for eternity. That motherfucking piece of shit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
As a elementary school teacher it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't even imagine what kind of monster would hurt children that way. I wish the shooter hadn't died, I wish he had ended up in the hands of a dexter type individual who would have tortured him for eternity, cutting pieces of him off in the most painful way possible. That piece of shit makes me wish there really was a hell so he could get sent their to be raped by satan for eternity. That motherfucking piece of shit.

They think he had an accomplice that's still alive.

Let me get my knives.

Esch

Banned
i mean the guy had one of these:

A-GJSUFCUAANr51.jpg:large

You dont need that. Even if you think the government is gonna come raid your house and have its way with your dog.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Schools/public area's in america should be treated like airports. Searches/checkpoints ect all over the place. Its over the top i know but it could save life's.

Big strips of scanners under the sidewalk that detects weapons and alerts the police when ever someone strolls over them packing some heat.

CRS

Schools/public area's in america should be treated like airports. Searches/checkpoints ect all over the place. Its over the top i know but it could save life's.

Big strips of scanners under the sidewalk that detects weapons and alerts the police when ever someone strolls over them packing some heat.
Yeah cause there's enough money already for schools. That's my first and last post about this subject here.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
makes me wonder how many times some nutcase has to kill a bunch of people before we do some serious shit to keep guns of their hands in this country.

You do know that a dude in China stabbed 22 kids at a school today as well. It isn't the guns, because it would be knives, flamethrowers, bombs, poison, whatever. It is the mental state these people are in that needs to be addressed. We know people who have drinking problems and we encourage them to get help. The people we know who are a bit "off" are people we just try not to associate with or we ignore them.

That is the real change that needs to happen. Get them help before they go off and do something like this.

So you would prefer to live in a country like that? Where police are given even more power then they have already? Please. You want zero privacy at all and what is considered "wrong" could change at the whim of whoever is in power at the moment. No thanks. This is a tragedy, but I am not about to hand over all of my freedoms in reaction.

coldvein

Banned
You do know that a dude in China stabbed 22 kids at a school today as well. It isn't the guns, because it would be knives, flamethrowers, bombs, poison, whatever. It is the mental state these people are in that needs to be addressed. We know people who have drinking problems and we encourage them to get help. The people we know who are a bit "off" are people we just try not to associate with or we ignore them.

That is the real change that needs to happen. Get them help before they go off and do something like this.

i definitely agree that guns aren't "the problem". but to ignore that they're at least a part of it is .. at least a little ignorant, in my opinion. but we don't need to have this debate in here.

overcast

Yeah, that school story fucked me up today. Woke up to an earthquake in Cali at 2AM, heard that story later, then my managers were being fucking dicks. Had spaceship playing in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom