• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
yo isn't yela releasing trunk muzik returns or some shit like that in February

I believe it when I hear it.

We need a new album from rittz, the fuck is that dude doing? He must have the shittiest work ethic ever.

Macca

I believe it when I hear it.

We need a new album from rittz, the fuck is that dude doing? He must have the shittiest work ethic ever.
A8MniLdCQAAdJJr.jpg

cacophony

i heard Pop that truck or whatever by Yellow Wolf and honestly that shit turned me off for life. like you cant redeem yourself after that with me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i heard Pop that truck or whatever by Yellow Wolf and honestly that shit turned me off for life. like you cant redeem yourself after that with me
wat

That's one of his better songs. My problem was everyone on GAF was like YO THIS GUY IS ILL, CHECK OUT BOX CHEVY 2/3 AND YOU'LL SEE and that made me never wanna listen to dude again. Seriously, everyone was recommending that shit first and both those songs are straight up atrocious. Miracle I even gave dude another shot.

Box Chevy pt. 3 is hot, but the chorus is not. guess you going to act like that beat wasn't hot.

Edit: My top 10 is turning out to be pretty different from what I've expected

Esch

Banned
pop the trunk is great. that's the yela I liked, the one that was okay with being a trashy white guy imitating UGK. that was the best.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Box Chevy pt. 3 is hot, but the chorus is not. guess you going to act like that beat wasn't hot.

Edit: My top 10 is turning out to be pretty different from what I've expected
The beat and Rittz are the only good thing about that song.

Also, the bottom of my top 10 is kind of weird, the top half people could probably predict from me.

I asked before, does TNGHT count as hip-hop?

The beat and Rittz are the only good thing about that song.

Also, the bottom of my top 10 is kind of weird, the top half people could probably predict from me.

I asked before, does TNGHT count as hip-hop?

I agree Rittz does kind of steal the show.

I'd say it does count because the heavy influence, but it's electronic at the same time

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
turns out liking purpp on facebook was a good idea

yea so i got a big ass thing 4 nicki minaj . i respect who ever she datin right na . im just afraid to let the world know . nicki minaj my type of woman .. crazy as hell and she dont give a damn . damn onika i got respect 4 u . #judgeme lol bhhaha

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't find it interesting, plus a slower beat never stopped his flow from being on point before.
From a BPM standpoint Outkast lived in 80 through 100 range In the A is 70

Also people go through changes I think he is doing aiight

Tokubetsu

I'm gonna put Danny above Rocky anyway. /TRU-STAN

A half-assed Danny album is still leagues better than anything Rocky could come up with right now. That's mainly because Danny just has more shit to pull from since he has like ten years on Rocky.

Plus you know, the singing shit. L O L

A half-assed Danny album is still leagues better than anything Rocky could come up with right now. That's mainly because Danny just has more shit to pull from since he has like ten years on Rocky.

Plus you know, the singing shit. L O L

Damn I'm about to hop on that negative Toku train, but I'm with you.

From a BPM standpoint Outkast lived in 80 through 100 range In the A is 70

Also people go through changes I think he is doing aiight

He's doing alright for sure, remember I'm one of the few that actually likes Vicious Lies, I just want more I guess.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Not liking pop the trunk...I can't even process. It has one of the most sinister fucking beats ever made. And when that bass kicks in, lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom