• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup GAF HOP

This ya girl Royalan from PopGAF - the OT you love to hate but secretly want to date.

I'm drunk and in the club. I have to say....2 Chainz is the weakest popular rapper I've heard in years. Ever even.

Consensus?

post ur pic b4 i give u my opinion

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wassup GAF HOP

This ya girl Royalan from PopGAF - the OT you love to hate but secretly want to date.

I'm drunk and in the club. I have to say....2 Chainz is the weakest popular rapper I've heard in years. Ever even.

Consensus?

What? That's crazy

2 Chainz aiight unlike Soulja Boy or Keef

And how the hell do you date an OT?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I agree. In fact I'm pretty much gonna do this:

1.Eschaton
2.HiResDes
3.Tguy

Anyone else can get in on this, but you gotta PM me your skype names if you wanna jump in. First come first served. I actually need to check to see if im not gonna be on the road this weekend (lol) but let me know.

no computer with me until next week but if yall do this again in the future I'm very much down.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I agree. In fact I'm pretty much gonna do this:

1.Eschaton
2.HiResDes
3.Tguy

Anyone else can get in on this, but you gotta PM me your skype names if you wanna jump in. First come first served. I actually need to check to see if im not gonna be on the road this weekend (lol) but let me know.

Gotta make a skype account first but put me down

Why don't we just schedule it for next week?

Esch

Banned
no computer with me until next week but if yall do this again in the future I'm very much down.

Yeah definitely, in the first couple weeks. That'll be the LongLiveA$AP review episode. When you getting that computer
Gotta make a skype account first but put me down

Why don't we just schedule it for next week?

That would be fine too. We all got time off i'm assuming. That way we can bring siddx in?

overcast

Aside from Fashion Killa and Wild for the Night (FUCK YOU SKRILLEX) I am digging the shit out of this album. ASAP seems to have progressed and matured in sound. It doesn't "slap" as much as the mixtape, but I feel like he finally has his own sound. After it seemed like he mostly just had a sound made up of trill rappers.

Really liking this new generation of rappers man.

The best part of Long. Live. A$AP is that it finishes strong. Everything after and including 1 Train is mmm mmm good. The middle 4 tracks after LVL are kind of ehh (I'm not high on Fuckin Problems at all) but everything after that makes up for it.

overcast

I liked Hell quite a bit, and Pain is alright.. Problems is mediocre and forgettable imo. What the fuck is Ferg doing on this track, Gunplay killed it. Then this.

cacophony

i feel the complete opposite lol, like this album isnt cohesive at all and seems directionless. livelongasap is a much better representation of his sound to me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not even close to the weakest. I would listen to 2Chainz for 2 hours before 25 minutes of Weezy from the past 2 years.
This man has a point.

omg when the drums kick in on Suddenly. I was waiting for that like I was edging brehs
can we ban PD from the podcast

I don't want to hear his orgasms and shit during my bus ride namsayin

i feel the complete opposite lol, like this album isnt cohesive at all and seems directionless. livelongasap is a much better representation of his sound to me
His "sound" is barely consistent. This is his second piece of work, over half of the solo shit he's put out, pretty sure he's just defining himself at this stage. I think the best part about the album is that it doesn't sound like a carbon copy of the tape.

What I always liked about Rocky is that he always switches up styles

From Purple Kisses to a track like Brand New Guy

Speaking of..kinda wish Purple Kisses made the album. Love that song

//B1G

Banned
Lol this is jacked all you bustas chatting this tape up then yipping at me when I wasn't near as blatant with my terminologiez

That dopeboyz track is already dead

royalan

Seriously tho...I'm not kidding...is 2Chainz supposed to be good?

I was in the Da Club when that song "I'm Different" came on. Me and everyone I was with was shaking our heads like, "What the fuck IS this...?"

I'm different. I'm different. Yeah I'm different.....

Macca

I was in the Da Club when that song "I'm Different" came on. Me and everyone I was with was shaking our heads like, "What the fuck IS this...?"

They sound like great people. Don't like Tity Boy and make you wanna browse GAF up in the club

overcast

Quite frankly.. no he's not supposed to be good in the conventional sense. He has fun songs. Birthday Song is fun and stupid. He also has a pretty damn good verse on Mercy.

Trust me, I don't like Tity at all, but you could do a lot worse.

Esch

Banned
lol - they are great people. But it's a Tuesday night. We were sitting up in the booth with our drinks lookin cute.

scusthov.gif

IrishNinja

i'm different is a perfect example, just a boring track...mind you im driving around not surrounded by ass in a club but honestly any song sounds good in that scenario when you're drunk

also

1) candy shop is/was a garbage track

2) piggybank stays the weakest diss track of the new millennium

3) borderline (pause) wynton marsalis sailor moon wu tang h*mo shit is the label to follow in '13 ya heard, call me and get in on this money train CRS

T Dollarz

The first 3 tracks are perfect... then the next 3 are a little weak, but then Fuckin Problems - Wild for the Night - 1Train - rest of the album = my shiiiiit!!!! Can't believe how much I dig the Skrillex track, hate that style with a passion generally. And 1Train is god tier. And I love how it mellows out in the last few songs. Job well done Rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom