• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Yea the beats on CB2 are pretty dope, I just didn't like Wiz over them.

Trap Wiz is best Wiz.

That ninja!
they tellin me I'm that ninja!
like the room's full of white folks I'm that ninja!

#dead.

Smoke N Drank is fucking hilarious. i thought it was a parody Wiz song the first time i heard it

Medusa (Future x French) is gonna be crazy, listen to these beats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HC7ovnmHUhg&t=1m40s

looooooooooooord that tape is gonna be amazing. dem hooks.

DominoKid

stoner Wiz = Good Dank, Deep Sleep, The Plan, Ozs & Pounds, Who I Am, The Cruise
trap Wiz = Errday, Homicide, Nothin Like The Rest
pop Wiz = The Thrill, Mia Wallace, In The Cut, Pedal to the Metal

then there's a bunch of random shit i couldnt place.

stoner Wiz = Good Dank, Deep Sleep, The Plan, Ozs & Pounds, Who I Am, The Cruise
trap Wiz = Errday, Homicide, Nothin Like The Rest
pop Wiz = The Thrill, Mia Wallace, In The Cut, Pedal to the Metal

then there's a bunch of random shit i couldnt place.

Word.

Good Dank is like on of the best songs stoner wiz has ever done.

Now we like white boy hair the way they gel us.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Good Wiz = Wiz songs with the vocals removed.
Senior Fluffikins has the kind of voice and delivery that makes newborn babies kill themselves. But he knows how to pick a beat thats for damn sure.

siddx

Ayo Tguy, thanks for working with me on that song, I enjoyed it and I think we ended up with something pretty damn good. The dude I used to make music with, who is my harshest critic by far and barely compliments me on any of my music, absolutely loved our track.

siddx

I dont mind drake when he isn't singing. I can't fuck with his crooner shit at all, which I realize is what has made him famous.
Like sometimes you'll have this aggressive group track and then suddenly Drake comes in all preschool sing songy "come on come on come on, you know ill love you girl and your mother too and anything else with a vagina cause i aint really in a wheeeeelchaaaaaair". Totally throws off the entire vibe.

//B1G

Banned
Stoner Wiz > Struggle Trap Raps Wiz for me
Man I just can't get you dudes sometimes. Wiz will NEVER be better than PoTC 1/2 & Show and Prove. He fell off with Star Power, anything past that is pure garbage and if you argue that fact you need to quit listening to rap. Str8up

Ayo Tguy, thanks for working with me on that song, I enjoyed it and I think we ended up with something pretty damn good. The dude I used to make music with, who is my harshest critic by far and barely compliments me on any of my music, absolutely loved our track.

Haha, no problem, I just felt like it was we needed to do for awhile. I certainly had fun making it.

IrishNinja

real recognize real
on the microphone, the wheels are mechanized steel
please, at least respect your ideals/how you got her walkin along the stroll in high heels?

CRS

ibvAAZsRYTHJRO.png

So what categories do y'all want?

• Album of the Year
  • Single of the Year
  • Artist/Group(?) of the Year
  • Producer of the Year
  • Rookie of the Year
  • Biggest Surprise
  • Biggest Disappointment

I'll make a thread by tonight if it isn't up.

siddx

This illmatic talk got me thinking about something. I've owned several copies of illmatic throughout the years. On tape, CD, digital. I've spent money to own the same album multiple times, so does that give me the right to download it for free now? Or is that still morally unjustifiable? I find it comes up often for me since a lot of the CD's and cassettes I owned over the years are no longer with me, either stolen, broken, or just lost through time. There are albums like doggystyle and the chronic that I've purchased so many times I've lost count.

Tokubetsu

This illmatic talk got me thinking about something. I've owned several copies of illmatic throughout the years. On tape, CD, digital. I've spent money to own the same album multiple times, so does that give me the right to download it for free now? Or is that still morally unjustifiable? I find it comes up often for me since a lot of the CD's and cassettes I owned over the years are no longer with me, either stolen, broken, or just lost through time. There are albums like doggystyle and the chronic that I've purchased so many times I've lost count.

Slippery slope idk do whatever the fuck you want. YOLO.

siddx

I think the question is more, if I pay to own your album once, does that give me access to the music forever or does that give me access to that particular cd/tape? Record companies would say the second one of course. But I can't help but feel like leaning to the first. I know this is a dangerous subject one gaf but I have to assume it affects a lot of us in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom