• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I ain't snitching on myself
5i5s8.png

Yeah I mean he can't honestly expect me to answer that shit without feeling entrapped...

Yo Siddx if there was a really hot 16 year old that looked 25 who wanted nothing more than to enjoy a string-less night of hot sex with you and she had her parent's permission would you fuck her?

IrishNinja

cavender's all purpose greek seasoning

like buffalo trace whiskey, i cant find shit down here - esha gon havta mail a ninja one day

edit see ol swaggerjacker

Esch

Banned
you live in a major coastal trading port, how can you be complaining about not finding a product? FOH, I live in the midwest. Motherfucker.

IrishNinja

you live in a major coastal trading port, how can you be complaining about not finding a product? FOH, I live in the midwest. Motherfucker.

you know how it is, bodegas aint tryinna sell shit to a gringo till he steps his spanish game up

im like "eh perdon - donde esta uh nutraments and shit" "oye papi esta aqui in mis pantalones" ho i aint trynna bang in the seafood aisle, i wish these cubans would back off and just let a playa find his protein nahmean

Esch

Banned
you know how it is, bodegas aint tryinna sell shit to a gringo till he steps his spanish game up

im like "eh perdon - donde esta uh nutraments and shit" "oye papi esta aqui in mis pantalones" ho i aint trynna bang in the seafood aisle, i wish these cubans would back off and just let a playa find his protein nahmean

fukk a small business, we wholesalin
diddydatazz2.png

Esch

Banned
yo that is a lot of cavenders man. and I use a lot of cavenders. it does make awesome burgers tho. and is dope on fries. And dusted on fried chicken. lawd...

CRS

They're 3.5 oz containers and I'll leave some here at my parents and take the rest with me.

And I'll post a picture of IrishNinja's avatar seasoned with some Cavender's.

IrishNinja

you cold as ice, CRSes

i wish rock the bells woulda came out here, you know idve snapped a pic of me toking & streetpassing on my 3DS during bone thugs set bwahaha

Esch

Banned
They're 3.5 oz containers and I'll leave some here at my parents and take the rest with me.

And I'll post a picture of IrishNinja's avatar seasoned with some Cavender's.

only if you pee on it blame space style as Irish deserves/requests

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah I mean he can't honestly expect me to answer that shit without feeling entrapped...

Yo Siddx if there was a really hot 16 year old that looked 25 who wanted nothing more than to enjoy a string-less night of hot sex with you and she had her parent's permission would you fuck her?

Jerk reaction is no. As a teacher, that kind of shit makes me feel a little sick just thinking about it... but in the moment, if this ridiculously hot girl who looks like she's 25 was offering no strings never talk again sex, I know I'd have more trouble turning it down. I'd like to believe on principle I would, but men are stupid creatures driven by whatever their dick tells them will benefit them.

IrishNinja

yo for real esha, i take notes dude
ima find that trace buffalo shit in '13, i aint check the beach yet..they got those nice liquor stores that hide the guns behind the counter

PBY

Banned

Easy breh those my people

DominoKid

Jerk reaction is no. As a teacher, that kind of shit makes me feel a little sick just thinking about it... but in the moment, if this ridiculously hot girl who looks like she's 25 was offering no strings never talk again sex, I know I'd have more trouble turning it down. I'd like to believe on principle I would, but men are stupid creatures driven by whatever their dick tells them will benefit them.

man im only 21 but these 15 and 16 year olds just make me feel dirty already.

last summer at the beach, i was chatting up this chick during a slow day at work. somehow we started talking about school and she mentioned some AP class she was taking. i'm like "hold up, what year are you?" "i'll be a sophomore this fall. i'm 15." *jawdrop* i just went in the back and sat in the corner. the 2 other dudes i was working w/ asked what happened and i told them...*double jawdrop*. i'm dead serious when i say she was one of the baddest chicks i saw all summer.

i couldn't be a teacher. nope.

Esch

Banned
yo cuban sandwiches are so good though

edit: everyone's had that g check with some out of place impossibly underage chick where you gotta sit back and reexamine your life, as long as you stop the buck before you fuck up its just another part of life (im 22)

siddx

man im only 21 but these 15 and 16 year olds just make me feel dirty already.

last summer at the beach, i was chatting up this chick during a slow day at work. somehow we started talking about school and she mentioned some AP class she was taking. i'm like "hold up, what year are you?" "i'll be a sophomore this fall. i'm 15." *jawdrop* i just went in the back and sat in the corner. the 2 other dudes i was working w/ asked what happened and i told them...*double jawdrop*. i'm dead serious when i say she was one of the baddest chicks i saw all summer.

i couldn't be a teacher. nope.

Yeah im elementary so I don't have to deal with these little girls running around looking like 20 year olds, but I found when I worked in a high school as a fill in teacher that you pretty quickly stop seeing them as anything but children. Once you start seeing that despite looking older, they still act like kids, any potential attraction vanishes. They are people you are supposed to protect and encourage and help build, I couldn't ever betray that. And I would never ever ever ever jeopardize my career, freedom, and general peace of mind by giving in to that.

Yeah im elementary so I don't have to deal with these little girls running around looking like 20 year olds, but I found when I worked in a high school as a fill in teacher that you pretty quickly stop seeing them as anything but children. Once you start seeing that despite looking older, they still act like kids, any potential attraction vanishes. They are people you are supposed to protect and encourage and help build, I couldn't ever betray that. And I would never ever ever ever jeopardize my career, freedom, and general peace of mind by giving in to that.

So spot on....

Hey siddx- Do you get a chuckle when you see students have 2pac,Biggie pics on their folders? I'm like the music never gets old

DominoKid

damn i wish every teacher were that responsible & level-headed.

seen too many local stories in the last few years of teachers fucking students.

siddx

So spot on....

Hey siddx- Do you get a chuckle when you see students have 2pac,Biggie pics on their folders? I'm like the music never gets old

My kids have no clue who any of them are. I remember some 4th grader asked me last year (in the US) a question and I replied "you know, like 2pac" and a bunch of students replied "who is 2pac?"
I wanted to jump out of a window. But I remembered they were just 9 and 10 year olds and any exposure to music before they were born probably won't come till they are in their teens.

A surprising amount of my vietnamese kids here know what rap is though and claim to listen to it.

DominoKid

sometimes i wonder why i follow Tyler on twitter.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't try so hard in real life, but damn. actually knowing him he probably does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom