• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm drunk and I just wanna say I love y'all soooo much. You my Internet bros fo life, and my real bros too at this point as well. Happy new year. Y'all gave me good mixes good music and laid happy new year

iavi

Its officially 2013 hoooooollllyyy shit. We've survived the Mayan doomsday, us Americans the fiscal cliff, and Trinidad James.

Toast. I love you salty motherfuckers. What's good.

DominoKid

2k13 production values are way too over the top. it's almost comical.

i really dont see why they keep fucking with the menus and shit. i started on 2k11 but they were fine IMO. just work on the game itself.

overcast

Happy New Years! This community going strong for another year. Interested to see who blows up this year, and who makes a goddamn fool of themselves.

Detox

Happy new year brethren!

Jeezy has to bless us with an album this year. Not sure who the next to blow is, last year Kendrick was pretty obvious.

OG Kush

Any UK peeps catch the Channel 4 New Years House Party last night? For people who don't know, in UK Channel 4 have started this house party DJ show they do every few months. Last night it was the New years one from 11:50pm to 6 am, non stop DJs LIVE. One set was Just Blaze vs Charlie Sloth and they both fucking KILLED IT, two sick DJs going back and forth with each other. If anyone knows a link to a rip of it please let me know!

Detox

I missed it but fuck Charlie sloth he opened Nas' set in wembley arena with the bridge is over, everyone was like wtf

OG Kush

I don't know what hes normally like, don't really listen to his radio show but last night the way him and Just Blaze battled I thought was sick. Could've been the MD i took though that made me get so hyped listening to it, especially when they dropped some TNGHT.

i really dont see why they keep fucking with the menus and shit. i started on 2k11 but they were fine IMO. just work on the game itself.

Apparently the menus and overall presentation was a Jigga decision.

But then again when has a jigga decision ever gone gold! /Asher Roth

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Nothing wrong with the new menus also...

Problem with sports games is that people expect changes on every level of you get the 60 dollar roster update comments

Nothing wrong with the new menus also...

Problem with sports games is that people expect changes on every level of you get the 60 dollar roster update comments

We gonna have to agree to disagree bruh.

After watchin this. Never again. Not tryin to use my occupation as some sort of "I'm better than thou" ish, but as a UX designer myself, if I made such. I'd look into a new profession.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Last night someone said, "You made it to 2013, because there are some things and some people you need to leave in 2012. Move forward and stop looking back."

I'm going to try that out.

Happy New Year ya'll.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Man I used to love the 2K series. I think it was 2k2 or 2k3 I played endlessly. I would take a bottom feeder team, create a god like player and slide him into the line up and just play season after season. Loved all that micromanagment shit. But for whatever reason I just don't enjoy it anymore. I tried 2k10, 11, and 12 and I got maybe a week out of each of them before I was bored.

Guys I'm drunk and I just wanna say I love y'all soooo much. You my Internet bros fo life, and my real bros too at this point as well. Happy new year. Y'all gave me good mixes good music and laid happy new year

Oh loord I drunk texted Gaf-Hop too last night?!!!!

Oh well I meant it.

mooooose

I never really LISTENED to ghostfaces verse on rivers of blood. Though his cadence is off, lyrically, he really tried. Makes me hopeful.

Esch

Banned
I never really LISTENED to ghostfaces verse on rivers of blood. Though his cadence is off, lyrically, he really tried. Makes me hopeful.

that record is cold as shit dude. Shit makes me wanna get my mongol on and shoot lames from horseback with recurve bow

Happy New Year Gaf-Hop. Kinda late, but better than never.

Also I heard Poetic Justice on the radio for the first time today..they played the whole skit at the end lol. Whole car went wtf

cacophony

lol @ Rick Ross pushing back the release of his album TITLE

i've been trying to get beats to MMG a&r for so long, but the fucking gmail size limit is always reached ;_;

PBY

Banned
lol @ Rick Ross pushing back the release of his album TITLE

i've been trying to get beats to MMG a&r for so long, but the fucking gmail size limit is always reached ;_;
Ive sent a few too, same problem. Although that one rozay style beat you posted was craaaaazy.

GDs got Rawss shook? Why he push it back?

DominoKid

it's hilarious how over the top MMG self-promotions are.

who gives a shit what the album is called. you can release the name in a tweet and everyone will find out.

PBY

Banned
it's hilarious how over the top MMG self-promotions are.

who gives a shit what the album is called. you can release the name in a tweet and everyone will find out.
Lol so true. That press conference they held last year was the highlight of last year in rap

Lol so true. That press conference they held last year was the highlight of last year in rap

Especially in hindsight, given how disappointing GFID was. Ross makes his paper off club hits, and that album didn't have many bangers. Just some wack ass ladies tracks, some dope mellow shit, and some meh attempted bangers like Hold Me Back

Rozay should have stolen Meek's beats

thabiz

Click the link

9th-540x540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom