• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

dont know but Q is still the male Nicki Minaj. actually if you combine ASAP and Q they are literally nicki minaj.

Schoolboy Q doesn't do that much bragging about how he's a superior rapper so you lost me there. Q's songwriting and strong conceptual themes are also completely unlike Nicki. Q displays an ability to craft stories while also making bangers, which is quite unlike Nicki. Q has a few different flows and doesn't always resort to the high/low (Jiminy Glick) effect. Q rarely raps about glamor or high fashion, also unlike Nicki. Sure they both have dynamic adlibs, but the comparison ends there, get real.

Edit: Q doesn't kiss Kendrick's ass, he's just being honest about TDE from a financial perspective, and says that he's going to try and best him with his own album

Schoolboy Q doesn't do that much bragging about how he's a superior rapper so you lost me there. Q's songwriting and strong conceptual themes are also completely unlike Nicki. Q displays an ability to craft stories while also making bangers, which is quite unlike Nicki. Q has a few different flows and doesn't always resort to the high/low effect (Jiminy Glick) effect. Q rarely raps about glamor or high fashion, also unlike Nicki. Sure they both have dynamic adlibs, but the comparison end there, get real.

Edit: Q doesn't kiss Kendrick's ass, he's just being honest about TDE from a financial perspective, and says that he's going to try and best him with his own album

Forreal. Hell there's even a video interview where he flat out says he didn't even like Kendrick's ass when he met him at first. And he wasn't joking either. He seems able to be really honest if at times brutally.

Edit: I'm on my phone so I can't really post it but I will later if noone else does.

Oh and i gave starlito a bigger listen. Wtf this guy needs to blow up this year pronto

Esch

Banned
Schoolboy Q doesn't do that much bragging about how he's a superior rapper so you lost me there. Q's songwriting and strong conceptual themes are also completely unlike Nicki. Q displays an ability to craft stories while also making bangers, which is quite unlike Nicki. Q has a few different flows and doesn't always resort to the high/low effect (Jiminy Glick) effect. Q rarely raps about glamor or high fashion, also unlike Nicki. Sure they both have dynamic adlibs, but the comparison end there, get real.

fuk schoolboy q and anybody that love em

hubes

Real talk I've only listened to HnC twice after listening to setbacks probably a 100 times. Hands on the wheel is the only song I go back to, album just doesn't do anything for me.

thabiz

Raekwon releasing a full length titled Fly International Luxurious Art (F.I.L.A) this year. Plus the EP. The Chef is busy this year.

'13 year of the WU!

Esch

Banned
Aww man. How does one find out about this anyways? Were you feeling really bloated after consuming dairy products?
For about a year and a half i've been getting some pretty infrequent but terrible gas. Like the kind that makes furniture never the same again breh. I had trouble isolating what it was, then my mom told me I might be intolerant a couple weeks ago. Cut out all dairy and my digestion worked like magic. Yesterday, I ate like 3 pieces of pizza and it was like chemical warfare last night breh. Not to mention that I ate a ton of pizza a couple weeks before that, but i took lactase and ended up being gas free. I'm intolerant.

You're south asian too right? In a year or two you might get this as well.

Esch

Banned
Don't even talk to me man. I love milk so much I drink whole milk. The milkiest of milks. The only step up from that is unpasteurized. And thats illegal in the US. That being said it only really seems to get me with cheese and milk to a much lesser extent. I can definitely still eat yogurt and ice cream with minimal adverse effect for some reason.
New Ghost, Rae, Meth, The God MC U-God and a Clan joint coming together.
LS2 coming this year too

Wu taking over the rap game this year.
after reading that interview LS2 is dead to me. I'm not even buying it.

Oh I thought that was a joke interview. WTF that shit was real? It sounded like a parody post from a gaf-hop troll.

And also does whole milk benefit you when you work out/wanna get bigger?

I drink like 2 glasses a day usually and tend to have cereal. Should I replace all of this with whole?

Esch

Banned
Oh I thought that was a joke interview. WTF that shit was real? It sounded like a parody post from a gaf-hop troll.

I drink like 2 glasses a day usually and tend to have cereal. Should I replace all of this with whole?

Holy shit, I just realized that interview was fake. Kamspy got me. I'm gonna go sit in a corner now.

Also yes, whole milk is an obvious bulk food, its more calorie dense so yes it will help you gain mass in combination with resistance training. If you're trying to bulk then yea, drink whole. I personally just like the taste.

Detox

Fuck I might be lactose intolerant too. Recently I've been dropping bombs but they don't stink at all, they're pure air. Worse is when I hold it in when I'm out and my stomach starts making noise like a tommy gun.

PBY

Banned

Milk definitely benefits you. You might need more than just two glasses depending on your goals though.

Gave Action Bronson's latest mixtape a spin, what a complete bore. Raps about nothing, doesn't switch it up at all, is just corny.

Straight into the recycle bin

OG Kush

Wait there's another Pakistani on GAF-Hop?! Nice to "meet" you beta. Salaams!
Please tell me you watch cricket as well, Pakistan vs India tomorrow, I know theres a couple of Indians in here, you lot are gonna get murked.

Also on the topic of Pakistan, there is actually some "decent" Pakistani hip-hop from a guy named Adil Omar, who's actually worked with Xzbit, B-Real, Cyprus Hill and Kool G-Rap and Penn Jillette. He's got tracks with them all on this youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/adilomar/
Adil Omar ft Xzbit - Off the Handle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4tMvuWW3_gAdil Omar, B-Real, Sick Jacken & Demrick - One by One

more of his Pakistani flavoured tracks:
Adil Omar - Pindi Express
Adil Omar - Paki Rambo (people who've seen Four Lions will enjoy this)

That Kamspy LSII interview was godlike. I'm pretty sure everyone fell for it until they clicked the link. Kams didn't even comment on it, subtle.

CL2 was dope and had multiple great lines, including from Rae. Come on: Put us together he run sea I run land, with one luger . The album has a couple weak tracks and that's about it. Gihad is one of the best Wu songs in years, Sigel's verse on Have Mercy is amazing, Pyrex Vision may be the most dusted Wu song since the first round of solo albums, etc.

kamspy

That Kamspy LSII interview was godlike. I'm pretty sure everyone fell for it until they clicked the link. Kams didn't even comment on it, subtle.

:bow

Only L I took on it was Irish glazing right over it.

EDIT: Word to that Inland Empire tape. Makes me want a Travis $cott tape. I'm seeing big things for that kid in 2013.

thabiz

Where the fuck is my Wais P tape? He said the 27th, and shocker, its not here. Fucking rap artists and their uncanny ability to not make promised dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom