• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Where the fuck is my Wais P tape? He said the 27th, and shocker, its not here. Fucking rap artists and their uncanny ability to not make promised dates.

Wais P is nice but I don't think he takes this hip hop thing so serious. Hell whens the last time (if ever) that he released a project using original beats?

PBY

Banned
I asked peter for Travis Scott tape suggestions and dude ignored me :(

LOL my b man, I've actually been travelling, haven't been checking on this thread regularly. Anyways, theres really only 1, its hard to find online but cac posted the link a while back, called Cruisn USA.

Outside of that, he has a few loose single tracks, which may/may not end up on owl phaoroh. You need:

Animal
Up
XX, and
Olde English.

Also- he produced a few tracks off the mixtape
Buddy Rich x The Classmates

thabiz

GFISHER_Murda_G_Wrote-front-large.jpg

Not bad.

Detox

I don't get roc or ka, it's like they are just talking in a weird sleep language. I just zone out every time as if nothing is playing, I have to actively dedicate 100% to even hear the entire song.

kamspy

I don't get roc or ka, it's like they are just talking in a weird sleep language. I just zone out every time as if nothing is playing, I have to actively dedicate 100% to even hear the entire song.

You're not True School enough to understand Roc Marciano.

Go listen to Lil Wayne and Bow Wow you lame.

DominoKid

never heard Ka but you ain't missing nothing w/ Roc.

HiResDes

Hey guys this is super random but I was thinking about hosting either a Death is Silent or Pursuit listening party sometime soon, as I was just listening to them myself and I feel they are basically GAF-Hop classics, but no one else really knows about them.

Tokubetsu

Travi$ Scott is terrible kamspy. Feel bad.

Travi$ Scott: “My dad used to come in my room like, ‘Turn that shit off!’ Ripping my power out, just making beats die off—it was so many beats I had. I was so cold with my dad. It got to a point he was shutting off power in my room!

“Me and my dad used to have fist-fights in front of my friends. I was going hard for this shit. Niggas don’t know. Like your parents are supposed to be 100%, backbone support, it’s fucking like, ‘Fuck that!’

My dad used to come in my room like, ‘Turn that s**t off!’ Ripping my power out, just making beats die off. It got to a point he was shutting off power in my room! Me and my dad used to have fist-fights in front of my friends.

“Hell no [they didn’t want me to do music]! The most ironic thing is my grandfather has his masters in music composition, he was a jazz composer. My dad was a musician too, he played more like soul music. He dad was a drummer and he plays the piano. That’s where I get my whole music theory from, my pops and my grandfather.

“That’s the thing though, they’ve been through it. They wasn’t just fucking [with me doing music] because how the whole music game has changed in this generation. Their mentality was like you need to have something that’s a complete system.

“But I’m like, ‘Yo dad, I got friends who are graduating, fucking pre-med, and they can’t even get a job! But I could do a couple shows and I’ll make more than you do in like a year or two. Just trust me man. I’m ill, daddy!’ That whole struggle was just a pain in the ass.”

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/10/who-is-travis-scott/fighting-with-his-parents

CRS

Hey guys this is super random but I was thinking about hosting either a Death is Silent or Pursuit listening party sometime soon, as I was just listening to them myself and I feel they are basically GAF-Hop classics, but no one else really knows about them.
This weekend? I'm super down for both.

HiResDes

That's not actually her, right?

The video is recalls Kendrick's delusions of grandeur...Which is why we find him in Paris, though he never actually went there, and this is also why the depiction of Sherane is just a 15 second closed-focus on a video girl's ass.

m3k

hey what was the consensus on ghost face 12 reasons to die

i just read a review in a magazine, which had little to say apart from it was good

edit: ahh i cant find anything on it with a small search

Found an old Mp3 CD so brought it in the car. First folder was 50s The Massacre.

Fucking great album, forgot how much i liked this album.

With a few tracks cut out it could be so much better, might edit it and do it myself.

Shouldve ended with God Gave Me Style too.

Im Supposed to Die Tonight, Rider Music, Get in My Car, I Dont Need Em, Gunz Come Out, This is 50, Position of Power... All bangers.

Recommend people go back and listen to it again.

PBY

Banned
2 good tapes and a mediocre album. He could have made either tape his album and that would have been way better. And plus throw in Work Hard Play Hard since that was a pretty big single.
Nah onifc is pretty good. Threw me for a loop cuz its pretty chilled out, but I'm loving it now. So smooth.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Girl I want your Body... Want your body for that Big Fat Ass.... Girl lol

Gave Action Bronson's latest mixtape a spin, what a complete bore. Raps about nothing, doesn't switch it up at all, is just corny.

Straight into the recycle bin

I'm not mad at that breakdown. It started with Blue Chips for me and then he did this. Its hard for me to not like Bronson either cause "Well Done" stays on repeat in the Ipod but I'm hoping Harry Fraud can set him straight on their project. (which correct me if I am wrong is the next one)

PBY

Banned
Girl I want your Body... Want your body for that Big Fat Ass.... Girl lol

I'm not mad at that breakdown. It started with Blue Chips for me and then he did this. Its hard for me to not like Bronson either cause "Well Done" stays on repeat in the Ipod but I'm hoping Harry Fraud can set him straight on their project. (which correct me if I am wrong is the next one)

yup. I liked RC mostly because of the beats. Bronson uses the same flow, at the same pace, and the same intonation on all of his songs.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah I really liked Well Done, everything else he's done since I just can't get into. He's gotten repetitive to me.
"Suckin out oyster guts, like im eatin your daughter//fried egg in that special sauce spread on ciabatta"
Goddamn hungry (literally) rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom