• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

yeah? I thought 2012 was a great year for music videos. Easily the most memorable rap videos in quite some time.

For music videos in general, I agree, but hip-hop vids? Any links. I really can't think of any that blew me away.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Outkast to reunite on Frank Ocean's Pink Matter Remix.

LOL my b man, I've actually been travelling, haven't been checking on this thread regularly. Anyways, theres really only 1, its hard to find online but cac posted the link a while back, called Cruisn USA.

Outside of that, he has a few loose single tracks, which may/may not end up on owl phaoroh. You need:

Animal
Up
XX, and
Olde English.

Also- he produced a few tracks off the mixtape
Buddy Rich x The Classmates
Thanks homie.

I know it's supposed to fit the theme of the song, but kinda forgettable video.

DominoKid

"This joint will mark the first Outkast appearance in almost six years."

i guess complex just forgot about Lookin 4 Ya and Royal Flush

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, y'all not kidding, that Cruisin' USA is legitimately hard to find on the 'net. cacophony, you still got a link or a re-up?

Only can find a link to regular edition.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Y'all ready to eat??

Been having a concept for a mix bouncing around in my skull for a second.. and got to make it today... pretty pleased with it..

Called "We Got Next" basically the "new gen" breed of rappers.. This mix is ASAP, TDE, Gunplay KRIT heavy..

http://www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/Got Next.mp3

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Y'all ready to eat??

Been having a concept for a mix bouncing around in my skull for a second.. and got to make it today... pretty pleased with it..

Called "We Got Next" basically the "new gen" breed of rappers.. This mix is ASAP, TDE, Gunplay KRIT heavy..

http://www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/Got Next.mp3

Nice, I was literally just thinking "we haven't had a new ace mix in a while" as I was scrolling down the page. And then there this was.

CRS

Hahahaha, love the little footage of Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender in the Backseat Freestyle video.

Kendrick fucks with Avatar.
aqDwC.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I will be in the same room as Kendrick in 13 days! Shits going to be something to boast to my grand kids about one day

Novid

Banned
Hahahaha, love the little footage of Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender in the Backseat Freestyle video.

Kendrick fucks with Avatar.
aqDwC.png

im was about to say sumthing about it but i was wating for some one to catch that - everybody was hypnotised by the twerkin

I just listened to the Poetic Justice Q-Tip/Janet Jackson thing...

...umm...

I was really excited to hear Q-Tip went to G.O.O.D but I am getting concerned that he isn't going to be able to impress like he has in the past. I wish he hasn't been as quiet as he has been since signing to G.O.O.D, and wish his verses since signing were better.

In other words I think the Poetic Justice song sucks and it sounds like he voiced his verses on a pay phone. Sounds like shit.

I am worried :S

Blackace

How do you guys filter the euphoria your body gets from kendricks verse on fucking problems ?

Very much so, He's going to be one of the greatest there ever was.

He is no Schoolboy Q...

And he is pretty good..but one of the greatest?

I met Chuck D... That's a real legend

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
So, hella late pass being flash. Where should I start with Danny Brown? I was kinda put off by dudes voice before, but his verse on 1 train kinda won me over (that and Elzhi's Contra).

Blackace

Nice, I was literally just thinking "we haven't had a new ace mix in a while" as I was scrolling down the page. And then there this was.

Had to deal with New Years and what not!

Kentpaul

This is blatantly a troll but I'm going to bite - that was probably the worst verse Kendrick has ever recorded.

I'm trolling because i love his verse on fucking problems ? If the verse was as shit as you say it wouldn't have made it onto the track.

Surly I'm not the only person on the planet that loves kendricks verse on fucking problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2KdUQgrcpI

Check the comments, Its not just me who likes kendrick lamer.

Kentpaul

Uh she wants this dih/ I'm Kendrick Lamar/ this is the part where I turn the song off

When he says I'm Kendrick Lamar a feeling of euphoria is already over my body and i know why i decided to play fucking problems.

Can't wait to experience him in person shits going to change my life. Pure joy at its finest.

GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom