• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kobe the song goes.

Won't be touching the album though. I've heard enough wack tracks to know I should stay away.

That said Hall of Fame coming out the day after my exams end is that shit I do like.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I would REALLY want to see that Keef/Iovine meeting. Would produce a simultaneous gold standard for comedy and awkwardness if it was filmed and hit YT.

Esch

Banned
Looking back The Don is one of my favorite singles of the year. Shit goes hard. Girls actually enjoy that shit too

i know thats a first for Nas obv

Esch

Banned
The only song I go back to is accident murderers

ehhh the beat for that one is just
mysmilie_648.gif

cacophony

does anyone else get kind of pissed off when artists blow up and fail to capitalize on it? like Earl.. he releases like 1 song after he gets back from wherever he was. dude could have at least thrown an album together and had it done pretty well.

asap kinda did the same thing by just putting shit off.

thats one thing I love about cheif keef, dude is wasting no time since getting a deal and exposure. changed his planned mixtape into an album

Acid08

Banned
does anyone else get kind of pissed off when artists blow up and fail to capitalize on it? like Earl.. he releases like 1 song after he gets back from wherever he was. dude could have at least thrown an album together and had it done pretty well.

thats one thing I love about cheif keef, dude is wasting no time since getting a deal and exposure. chaged his mixtape into an album

Earl doesn't really need to rush anything though. OF is pretty huge with the 12-19 crowd, he'll be fine whenever he releases something.

asap just got fucked over by Kendrick making a better album than he'll ever be able to make

Jitters

That is what I was going to say. As long as the group stays popular, Earl can release something whenever and it will probably do pretty good.

cacophony

i dont know, I guess OF has a solid base but I feel like most of the people who were into them that arent childish white kids are already over them. just imagine him coming back after everyone wondered where he was and releasing an album at the same time seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.. i guess some dudes just dont care though

HiResDes

Did anyone check out that other album on the side of the Dice Game Bandcamp page:

...It is produced by Astronote and is pretty fire.

Recon

Banned
When Earl drops his album, it will be met with a collective "Who gives a fuck?". There are too many GOOD artists out there releasing music to care about some above average dude from a below average group.

Acid08

Banned
When Earl drops his album, it will be met with a collective "Who gives a fuck?". There are too many GOOD artists out there releasing music to care about some above average dude from a below average group.

I think you're right. I hope Earl can distance himself from the stale OF sound but you just know that whole fuckin album is gonna be produced by Left Brain and Tyler.

Dereck

thats one thing I love about cheif keef, dude is wasting no time since getting a deal and exposure. changed his planned mixtape into an album
Kinda, but dude has about 4 features, he's doing OK exposure wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom