• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

duflockarant 2

ibvVR1lkv3wbRT.gif

wait wait, HRD might have a seed? link me to the thread/post/etc whatever whatever.

If it pops out with a mustache we'll know it's really Esch's

IrishNinja

Des why you makin babies mang, gotta wrap it up dude

you work out at 10:27?

in other news, Uncle Luke drops his opinion on Rick Ross' situation

man if i didnt work at 11 id love to work out at that time, this P90 shit is like an hour and a half these days too

and did Luke really say all that shit? damn, i thought he liked Ross, but then again Luke seemed to never like anyone else down here eating but him (see: trick daddy). i aint follow ross too much, was the shooting supposed to be because of this shit, that he's been namedropping real gangsters and shit? i mean for real, just go back to noreaga owin you a hunnid favors

buh buh buh kenderick has no stage presence
He doesn't though. Of course it won't show as much when you post a video of fans who go along with the song, that's why they are there. I am sure you can find a video where the crowd is into all gold everything yet trinidad james isn't rapping all the lyrics. Certainly wouldn't say he has presence because of that.

codhand

Some off the top, good/great stage presence I've seen; KRS, Snoop, De La Soul, and Schooly D, Cypress Hill, Busta

The freshman just aren't as good at it. Not bad, just not as big a part of the branding these days. Plus all the aforementioned are pretty tall/big, whereas Asap, Kendrick, Schoolboy, not that tall, doesn't help with the presence part of it.

also it's kinda strange to have 10k simultaneously wishing their dick was as big as the Eiffel tower.

PBY

Banned
Some off the good/great stage presence I've seen; KRS, Snoop, De La Soul, and Schooly D, Cypress Hill, Busta

The freshman just aren't as good at it. Not bad, just not as big a part of the branding these days. Plus all the aforementioned are pretty tall/big, whereas Asap, Kendrick, Schoolboy, not that tall, doesn't help with the presence part of it.

I think the new wave of rappers needs to smarten up and do something new with the touring. For example, I'd love to see ASAP tour with Skrillex just to switch it up.

Some off the top, good/great stage presence I've seen; KRS, Snoop, De La Soul, and Schooly D, Cypress Hill, Busta

also it's kinda strange to have 10k simultaneously wishing their dick was as big as the Eiffel tower.

I can still vividly remember a performance by Public Enemy, just last year. Those guys are still amazing!

codhand

Yeah for sure. And what's your thought on the whole WTT tour? Still one of the best shows I've ever seen at least.

Never seen it, I've never actually been to the big stadium shows, I'm lucky that I can attend shows free at my local venue, where theyve been playing hip hop shows for 20+ years. Biggest show I saw recently was Rock the Bells on Gov Island 2.5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom