• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Get this all the time. I live in between LA and SD, so I should get on that as soon as possible. Going to try going to Paid Dues to see Black Hippy.

You should check out the Observatory in Santa Ana. The venue is kinda small and they have a lot of great hip-hop shows every now and then. Just this month Gucci Mane, People Under The Stairs and Del are coming through and Method Man will be there next month.

Small world.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is an epic interview LMAO
It just gets better and better as it goes on.

"Why don't you like white women?"
"I like the contrast of skin tone when I'm touchin', I don't like to look at a pale white piece of skin, next to another pale white piece of skin."

Dead @ the Yung Berg & J Kwon joke, even Action Bronson was laughing.

EDIT: Omg the G Rap/Pitbull suit discussion at the end

T Dollarz

It just gets better and better as it goes on.

"Why don't you like white women?"
"I like the contrast of skin tone when I'm touchin', I don't like to look at a pale white piece of skin, next to another pale white piece of skin."

Dead @ the Yung Berg & J Kwon joke, even Action Bronson was laughing.

EDIT: Omg the G Rap/Pitbull suit discussion at the end

Yeah all that was hilarious, just watched the whole thing. Respect him for saying Kool G Rap as his favorite rapper.

overcast

You should check out the Observatory in Santa Ana. The venue is kinda small and they have a lot of great hip-hop shows every now and then. Just this month Gucci Mane, People Under The Stairs and Del are coming through and Method Man will be there next month.
Definitely going to be checking out the Observatory in the future. It's a nice place? I've only been to the Fox Theater (Pomona) and The Fonda Theater (Hollywood). How does it compare?

Definitely going to be checking out the Observatory in the future. It's a nice place? I've only been to the Fox Theater (Pomona) and The Fonda Theater (Hollywood). How does it compare?
Can't really say since I've never been to those places, but I can tell you that it's definitely not as nice as The Wiltern in LA or the San Diego House of Blues. Out of the three though, I'd choose the Observatory as my favorite. The people I've met there have always been cool, the music the DJ plays in between sets are usually hot and the dude they have to hype up the crowd does his job pretty damn well. The only downside I would say is the price for drinks. They're not expensive or anything, but I'm just use to buying drinks during a restaurant's happy hour. haha.

This might give you an idea of what the venue's like.

Small world.
Isn't it? Never realized how many people on GAF lived in the San Diego area until I saw that thread about buffalo chicken fries last week.

Cudder

Any pussy eating tips? Might need it tonight

just licking isn't enough these days. you'll come across amateur as fuck if you just lick it. you have to do stuff like stick your tongue in and shake your whole damn head.

also, when she on her back, lift up both her legs and ask her to hold them straight up. that way, you can get nice solid, clean licks from her pussy to her asshole.

no thanks needed, let me know how it works out.

Cudder

Kno, Anna Wise, Zoe Wick & Dane Ferguson are Built To Fade. Coming soon.

vqo808.jpg

2mht0ut.jpg

dope.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Think I might make a total bay mix today..

Any bay artist I might have overlooked recently?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Iuno much about NorCal geography but does Vallejo count as Bay Area?
Well e-40 is the ambassador to the bay so yes I would say so
Richie Rich?
I love Richie Rich and will most likely show up in the mix, but was hoping for someone newish
Hmmm
Check out YG latest mixtape. Or not.
Compton son
Don't suppose you're into HD, Shady Nate, J. Stalin or Cousin Fik by any chance?

Cousin Fik is aiight by me

CRS

Ace, this might already be in the mix but you can put in some Hieroglyphics. That can also include Del/Deltron/Souls of Mischief.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Okay, though, for real. Thrift Shop is garbage. But the rest of Macklemore's album sounds NOTHING like it. It's more on some Atmosphere meets Wyclef on the Eclectic shit. It's more than having one "conscious" track, too. The album has some real substance behind it.

Wings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAg3uMlNyHA (Song about how shoes can be more than something to wear, not original concept, but pretty unique twist)
Same Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0
Jimmy Iovine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RwW6ERgpvo (Talks about walking out on a deal with Interscope)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjsJKYNlFTI
My Oh My: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjsJKYNlFTI (His ode to his city, vicariously through the concept of baseball, check the last verse)

Seriously, it's easy to think the dude is the LMFAO of rap because of thrift shop, but check out his album and keep an open mind. I'd Skip Tracks 2-4 (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom