• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

salt & vinegar?

dvRRP.gif

Waka lost. Salt and Vinegar chips fucking stink, get the fuck outta here
Wtf am I reading, fish and chips shop with no salt and vinegar is going out of business yesterday.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The best fries are the ones that don't need condiments to make up for their suckage.

Get at me. No condiments, go straight raw.

Jitters

I blows my mind when people think The Weekend is better than Frank Ocean. It really does. Everything The Weekend does, Ocean does better. His voice, his storytelling, not to mention he is way less whiny. The Weekend isn't even as good as Drake sometimes.

Recon

Banned
I blows my mind when people think The Weekend is better than Frank Ocean. It really does. Everything The Weekend does, Ocean does better. His voice, his storytelling, not to mention he is way less whiny. The Weekend isn't even as good as Drake sometimes.

The Weeknd hits a dark spot that Frank doesnt. Also, Channel Orange was kinda boring, and The Weeknd has delivered 3 quality mixtapes in a years time, plus bonus tracks that are some of the best tracks he has done. One more thing, the production behind Abel's voice is much better and more to my liking compared to Ocean's.

Esch

Banned
This seasoning actually has me intrigued. Will probably order some in the near future.

Good looks Esch.

You can find that junt in any supermarket dude. Its pretty commonplace/basic to be honest. Its real good as a flavoring for burger patties actually, kebabs, and ground meat. Works well as a base in greek, american, arab foods. I usually like to mix my own spices for individual recipes tho, or add/tweak an existing basic seasoning with a couple other elements. In fact i prefer these more basic blends to ones with more ingredients for that reason.

#BrownManInTheKitchen #GAFHOPonthegrill

Jitters

The Weeknd hits a dark spot that Frank doesnt. Also, Channel Orange was kinda boring, and The Weeknd has delivered 3 quality mixtapes in a years time, plus bonus tracks that are some of the best tracks he has done. One more thing, the production behind Abel's voice is much better and more to my liking compared to Ocean's.

The first one is the only one worth a damn to me. Thursday was terribly boring (I would say it is just downright bad), and Echoes of Silence had DD and that's about it. Opinions are opinions, but that is one that is just crazy to me.

Esch

Banned

recon is right, birdman daddy throw Frank Hocean in the bushes

CRS

The first one is the only one worth a damn to me. Thursday was terribly boring (I would say it is just downright bad), and Echoes of Silence had DD and that's about it. Opinions are opinions, but that is one that is just crazy to me.

Pretty sure the consensus (of those that like The Weeknd) is the very opposite of your opinion.

CRS

You can find that junt in any supermarket dude. Its pretty commonplace/basic to be honest. Its real good as a flavoring for burger patties actually, kebabs, and ground meat. Works well as a base in greek, american, arab foods. I usually like to mix my own spices for individual recipes tho, or add/tweak an existing basic seasoning with a couple other elements. In fact i prefer these more basic blends to ones with more ingredients for that reason.

#BrownManInTheKitchen #GAFHOPonthegrill

Yeah, I rarely ever mess with blends. My seasonings are pretty simple to begin with and usually just contain salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and oregano.

Will give this a try.
Everyone knows the first one was the best.
Not everyone.

Esch

Banned
Yeah, I rarely ever mess with blends. My seasonings are pretty simple to begin with and usually just contain salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and oregano.

Will give this a try..

Yeah, i usually agree but some blends are great. I have a couple : italian seasoning, chinese five spice, herbes de provence, chili powder are pretty useful and retain flavor for a pretty long time/are cheap. Basically the more general the blend is, the better, and from there on you can add fresh stuff or whatever.

Quake1028

My wife has a shirt that says fleurs de provence. I call her flower when she wears it, every damn time she asks me what that means. My wife is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom