• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

It makes me sad that Lupe will probably win best rap album even though The Roots deserve it the most.

Lupe got the least deserving album of the bunch. i really hope he dont win.

damn supermarket chick looks like a civilian Nicki Minaj.
Drizzy got his momma gooning on the stoop and shit lol.

between this and HYFR i guess he finally got his video game tight. Little X got him right. good video.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
damn supermarket chick looks like a civilian Nicki Minaj.
Drizzy got his momma gooning on the stoop and shit lol.

between this and HYFR i guess he finally got his video game tight. Little X got him right. good video.
That chick definitely is fine as hell. Same can't be said for most of the other ladies in the video though.

I feel like I've seen her before but I don't remember names of video chicks.

DominoKid

That chick definitely is fine as hell. Same can't be said for most of the other ladies in the video though.

I feel like I've seen her before but I don't remember names of video chicks.

they're all local toronto chicks IIRC. just a bunch of his friends since the theme of his album is no new friends.
idk why you wouldnt want new friends though. new friends are awesome.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
they're all local toronto chicks IIRC. just a bunch of his friends since the theme of his album is no new friends.
idk why you wouldnt want new friends though. new friends are awesome.
I think he just doesn't want new rap friends, since he's been pretty vocal about people in the game being fake, and also the fact that most people in the industry hate him or pretend to like him just to use him.

He probably has an endless stream of new lady friends tho.

cacophony

BCyHErWCEAAoqxL.jpg

2 chainz looks like some sort of comic book character

listening now...
oh damn her and gambino really are hipster bros lol. i was semi-bullshitting about that.
i'm not seeing how she's any more legit than that kitty pryde chick tho. she reminds me of when i let some of my friends make an EP for shits and giggs.
interesting production though. really interesting. never knew earl made beats. i'd like to hear Rocky over some of these.
cashman was on the money about the weed. i could never listen to it seriously tho.

He's been doing so on the low for a minute now and is going to produce some of his new/debut album.
He co-produced that Chum track.

CRS

hahahahaha Nas at Grammys

But Kelly Rowland is looking fine as fuck.

I think you MIGHT be on to something here, Esch.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Theory: They kept "urban" awards off the air because they're afraid Yeezy might stay winning in the future and fuck it up again. Yeezy done fucked it up for everyone.

Though didn't he do a Grammy speech? Or was that for the MTV awards? (after the swift thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom