• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

will.jpg

oh lawd, Big willy gonna bless 6th solo with a verse?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Not feeling Mirrors at all. Sounds like some handbaskets filled with rainbows crying into a shallow stream with daisies in his hair type shit. Never did like his voice though, so I'm not the best judge.

IrishNinja

coup still together & making music? nice, and new JT, gotta say it was a good day

What a shame. 2Chainz looking like Blacula and Khaled must have spent weeks gathering all the VIP ropes necessary for that suit.

dj khaled be lookin like the penguin from batman lmao

outstanding efforts all around here, though esha's could do with some low-level photoshoppery of a monocle & umbrella

I hope Lupe Kanye and Pharrell actually make that CRS album now, fuckers

I hope it is worse than the Firm

goddamn, these 2 got me

Bootleg Timbo who is the kiss of death to almost all artist that use him.. yeah that's him

ya'll too harsh on for real, i was just bumping Lord Willin' the other day

LAWD...did LL Cool J really just get me hype?

someone please link this when its up on YT

LL's library is pretty hype if you get over his douchery

LL is the perfect example of a dude who's best on greatest hits shit like All World...you'll miss a few choice cuts but there's not many albums i can point at & say you should hear it the whole way through. i did that inna day with Walking with a Panther but i aint know no better

also which douchery in particular?

Kanye's 6th solo is going to be the be all end all of rap.

i agree, it'll be such a mess it'll really historically cement hip-hop falling into obscurity, club-wise etc

Just a skit.

this is far more likely doe

Rick_Ross_Source.jpg

i think liberace would wear that.

i'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenny dollahs in mah pockettttt

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ya'll too harsh on for real, i was just bumping Lord Willin' the other day

LL is the perfect example of a dude who's best on greatest hits shit like All World...you'll miss a few choice cuts but there's not many albums i can point at & say you should hear it the whole way through. i did that inna day with Walking with a Panther but i aint know no better

also which douchery in particular?

Both Slim Thug and the Clipse wilted a painful after getting in bed with bootleg P

Just LL is a douche met him doing work in Japan and he treated people like shit

IrishNinja

Both Slim Thug and the Clipse wilted a painful after getting in bed with bootleg P

aint follow slim but Clipse falling off, i assumed it was them...after HHNF shit just sounded lazy, you know

Just LL is a douche met him doing work in Japan and he treated people like shit

i don't doubt it, i imagine dude's ego must be out the roof 24/7

So how did GAF-hop feel about Drizzy taking home a Grammy for "Best Rap Album"

It made feel like that gif with a lil' black kid shedding a single tear.

thinking back on my history with hip-hop, i really have a hard time thinking of anyone who's not ye checking for a grammy

i mean the exposure is good no doubt but i thought they were only relevant to pop & such artists, if even then

CRS

So how did GAF-hop feel about Drizzy taking home a Grammy for "Best Rap Album"

It made feel like that gif with a lil' black kid shedding a single tear.

Quite a few people in here like Take Care. There were other options that deserved the award but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom